Lamborghini and Formula X Feature in Latest Project CARS 2 Community Events

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 16, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

breyzipp likes this.
  2. Hasassin_X

Hasassin_X

Happy to report with the new update on ps4 and SuperGT's settings this game is great again and the Lamborghini is a beast but I tamed it and as of last night I was ranking 7th around Imola with a time of 1:59 it wasn't easy

3. micmansour

micmansour

1:53 for me using DS4, and I think I can get it down to 1:50. Love the car, love the track!

4. Corsa

Corsa Premium

Nice to see coverage of Project Cars 2 community events.
    Will be giving these a go tonight.

Gregfranklin likes this.
  5. zr1chris

zr1chris

Wow the Veneno is a beast indeed! Extremely tough to tame. Just constantly wants to spin tires. I feel like I'm holding on for my life the entire time.

Managed a 1:54.538 and I have no desire to drive this car anymore. I could probably cut down another couple seconds but it would be painful.

Update: Ok, decided to suck it up and give it one more try. Loaded up the stable SMS tune and ran a 1:51.080. Sitting 6th now.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    Hasassin_X likes this.
  6. oneloops

oneloops

That Lamborghini Veneno, what an horrible experience to drive ! AWD, so much downforce and impossible to drive in a clean way with a wheel... Driven after the RWD and "hiper-stable" Aston Martin Vulcan it was clearer that there are still some issues.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    Gregfranklin likes this.
  7. Hasassin_X

Hasassin_X

I use the T150 and yea it's a pain to control but I made it clean using authentic settings just have to be smooth is all keep trying

oneloops likes this.
  8. zr1chris

zr1chris

I recommend using the stable SMS tune in your saved tunes. Still a bit tough but much better than the default setup. I gained 2 seconds pretty quick with it.

oneloops and Hasassin_X like this.