Lamborghini Aventador Stop from spinning out

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeNySZzMm
  • 25 comments
  • 4,599 views
Messages
31
United States
fairfield
Messages
DeNySZzMm
Ive noticed the aventador has terrible handling, any way to tune it so it does not spin out, i cant figure it out.
 
What kind of driving aids are you using?
 
DeNySZzMm
Ive noticed the aventador has terrible handling, any way to tune it so it does not spin out, i cant figure it out.

Works fine for me. Perhaps its your technique. Be more careful with your inputs.
 
Don't drive like an idiot
 
Haven't had an issue with it spinning out.

Now understeer is a completely different story....
 
Never spun it out and I drive aggresive with it.
 
Funny, I noticed right from the start that it felt very well balanced. Although it turns into corners -- or rather doesn't -- under heavy braking about like you'd expect from an AWD car. Other than that I love it.
 
I have had it spin out on me, but only because I kept prodding it with a big stick, asking it to bite me.:)

I find this car completely stock on sports hard tyres is such a blast to drive. It is so easy to break it loose with the throttle and powerslide the exit of a corner.
 
Works fine for me. Perhaps its your technique. Be more careful with your inputs.

Agreed, stock with no traction control on SH tyres works absolutely fine for me :confused:
 
Try using the brake before entering a corner.
 
Or PM an instructor for help.
 
Sorry you got so much grief on your first post. Try searching the tuning forum for Aventador tunes. Reducing the grip of the front tires will add push but should help with loose rear end. Raise front ride height or put harder tires on the front is a quick check. Tuning forum will give many adjustments to help correct the problem unless you are just trying to corner way too fast for the car.
 
It's 4wd what do you expect! Use a proper car use RWD!
 
adamotten
It's 4wd what do you expect! Use a proper car use RWD!

The Aventador has a rear bias 4wd system! Unlike the Gallardo which is 50:50 split!
 
Relax people! If you're driving the car fully stock on SH tyres, it's probably just the way you're driving it, no offense. If you're having trouble tuning it, I would fit the full custom suspension and do this:
1. Soften the rear springs and dampers
2. Set rear toe to 0
3. Give it about 1.5 degrees of rear camber
4. Drive
5. If it isn't good enough, make the rear suspension softer, and lower the rear anti-roll bar value.
 
ps3dan101
This man talks sense :sly:

+1

Seems like you can't handle the car - turn on your traction control or maybe being more smooth with the throttle will help.
 
Take some time to figure out the car handling characteristic. Any rear bias high powered car can spin on sudden accelerator, steering or brake input. Change brake bias to lower value at the rear if you are spinning on brake. Brake when steering is straight before entering corner at high speed. Lifting off the accelerator suddenly can cause power slide and throw you off. Some space is needed. To increase turning degree, brake mid corner steer then countersteer when angle is right or car starts spinning.
I like the way aventador handles.
The yellow bird and murcielago chromeline stock on sh is what I consider a terror to drive.
Have fun practicing. If all else fails, try a car that suit you better.
 
Do not understand... I had to DIAL IN oversteer to get the car to handle like I want, otherwise, it just understeered on turn-in and exit. On SH tires I can get it to oversteer with a stock tune, but not on initial turn-in, and the oversteer is pretty predictable.

So I'm gonna go with throttle control on this one, it's one of the easier fast cars to drive in the game.
 
Haven't had an issue with it spinning out.

Now understeer is a completely different story....

Thats exactly what happens, and right after that I spin out.
 
Thats exactly what happens, and right after that I spin out.

..You understeer and then spin out? :confused:

So is it like you brake lightly, car understeers, you slam the brakes, then in mid turn when your too slow due to slamming the brakes while you were understeering, you slam the gas? If that's right that'l make any high powered car oversteer. Just tap the gas 👍
 
Some one took of the aids off that the car has in real life XD
 
To me it just sounds like to need to practice more, and drive a little more carefully
 
Back