Veneno
Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario
Huracán LP 610-4
Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse

New Tour.

5 New PSN trophies.

Included in the Season Pass.

What do you guys think?

Pretty cool to see Evolution Studios expanding DC's car list in such a good way , by introducing new brands , like Lamborghini.

I reckon there's still another Lambo to come, seeing as car packs in DC traditionally contained 5 cars. I think it'll either be a Murcielago SV, or a Diablo SV.

I reckon there's still another Lambo to come, seeing as car packs in DC traditionally contained 5 cars. I think it'll either be a Murcielago SV, or a Diablo SV.

38 cars, divided into 8 packs, are included in the Season Pass, so two packs will only have 4 cars

38 cars, divided into 8 packs, are included in the Season Pass, so two packs will only have 4 cars

They've confirmed on twitter they still have the free car + something else to show, so we might have more than four. I'm holding out for the Reventón, Urus (it won't happen, but it would be epic), or an Asterion or Estoque (they don't seem to hold back from putting concept cars in the game, so it's at least more likely than the Urus).

I'm hoping our free car is an older classic, maybe a Countach? :D

They've confirmed on twitter they still have the free car + something else to show, so we might have more than four. I'm holding out for the Reventón, Urus (it won't happen, but it would be epic), or an Asterion or Estoque (they don't seem to hold back from putting concept cars in the game, so it's at least more likely than the Urus).

I'm hoping our free car is an older classic, maybe a Countach? :D
A free Lambo!? Hell yea! Please be a Diablo Please be a Diablo - It won't be a Diablo, it'll be a Gallardo or something

A free Lambo!? Hell yea! Please be a Diablo Please be a Diablo - It won't be a Diablo, it'll be a Gallardo or something

We already have one Gallardo in the main expansion pack, so it wouldn't make sense to have another one free. The free March car will likely be another oddball that's relatively unknown.

I think the other Lambo maybe either a Diablo, Reventon or Murcielago. Could be a really random Lamborghini but don't think it will be. The free car is always interesting because they pick random oddball cars. Caparo T1 would be cool.

I cannot wait to try these Lamborghinis in DRIVECLUB. The sound in the game is so good that these cars are going to be epic. The replays which arrive with the next update will be beautiful with some rampant Lamborghini fly-bys.

Last edited:
I can't even imagine how big the hype surrounding this pack will eventually be.

Once a JDM car pack is (if ever) announced, I wouldn't even hold myself.

While I'm at it, the typical first-come fanboys rule the comment section.

Last edited:
GT might not have the sounds but has 3x the amount of cars if you only count the premiums , and sincerly they shouldn't even be conpared to each other , totally different games.

They are different only because GT is a sim. Even the "premium" cars of GT can't compare to DriveClub.

They are different only because GT is a sim. Even the "premium" cars of GT can't compare to DriveClub.

Well maybe , just maybe because it's on a system that's almost 10 years old , and GT doesn't have to be brought up to this thread , i'm sure there are other threads where you can compare them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife is going to KILL me! I did it. I messed up and went on amazon.com and "accidentally" clicked the "one-click to purchase" button on the T300RS. It was an accident. You believe me right? :rolleyes:
Nice one!:cheers:

Back