Lamborghini Gallardo - Wrecked by Dubai speed bump

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMWteamPTG
  • 5 comments
  • 728 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
845
The government of Dubai thought it would be a good idea to put a speed bump on a street where locals tended to speed. Problem is they didn’t tell anybody. This Gallardo hit it at over 60 MPH.

There’s actually a video of the accident. The back end of the Gallardo goes about 5 feet off the ground.

Code:
http://www.topspeed.com/car_news/lamborghini_galardo_-_wrecked_by_dubai_speed_bumper-ar3138.html
 
I've seen that before, and that idea of putting a speedbump there and not telling anyone is stupid. The owner of that Gallardo would probably have rather paid for a ticket, than pay for repairs to his car, plus the damage caused to other cars by the bump. One of the cars acually almost spun out, thats risking a life there. What a bunch of lazy morons, its not that hard to just put a cop on each side somewhere, and give them all tickets, or even put a camera there, and send them tickets through the mail or something.
 
Repost.
 
I bet the owner **** his pants when the back end went up after the bump. lol
 
Yep, repost:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77254

When I replied in that thread I said the driver was an idiot because he drove into it, but I didn't realise that he didn't know that it was there. Well, I suppose he still was one as he was racing around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back