Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67- N400

• Thread starter CBH
  • 11 comments

CBH

(Banned)
Australia
Adelaide
My Great Capture Screenshot 2018-08-27 15-17-17.png

Hey @PAPAMOVIL try this tune out for me, and see if it still handles like a boat at sea. Please give me feedback on this tune and if needed I make some changes to get car right.

Name Of Car: Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67- N400

Paint Body: Soul Red

Power Level: 4 Weight Reduction Level: 4

Power Ratio%: 99 Weight Reduction%: 90

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Medium Rear: Racing Medium

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 97/112
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.20/2.30
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 10/8
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 64/66
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 94/96
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.7/2.8
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.15/In 0.20

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/7

/14

/30

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.500
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 2.401

2nd: 1.733

3rd: 1.342

4th: 1.185

5th: 0.905

Final Gear: 3.567

(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)

I'm gonna have to try this one out, if it's anything like your GT40 👍 👍, it should be good. :cheers: Buddy
I found it hard to tune, but so far I got the car right now I think. Test my tune, and see what you think mate, may be make some small changes and see if we can make this car better, because I like this car 👍.

View attachment 761880
Hey @PAPAMOVIL try this tune out for me, and see if it still handles like a boat at sea. Please give me feedback on this tune and if needed I make some changes to get car right.

Name Of Car: Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67- N400

Paint Body: Soul Red

Power Level: 4 Weight Reduction Level: 4

Power Ratio%: 99 Weight Reduction%: 90

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Medium Rear: Racing Medium

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 97/112
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.20/2.30
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 10/8
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 64/66
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 94/96
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.7/2.8
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.15/In 0.20

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/7

/14

/30

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.500
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 2.401

2nd: 1.733

3rd: 1.342

4th: 1.185

5th: 0.905

Final Gear: 3.567

(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)
I found it hard to tune, but so far I got the car right now I think. Test my tune, and see what you think mate, may be make some small changes and see if we can make this car better, because I like this car 👍.

Thank you a lot fordlaser, I haven't tried it yet but I will today and I will let you know straight away, one more thing, last night I did look for your Nick on the play to send you a friend request, but there are more than 10 fordlaser, lol, keep the fantastic work you doing and thanks again for being back on the game.

Thank you a lot fordlaser, I haven't tried it yet but I will today and I will let you know straight away, one more thing, last night I did look for your Nick on the play to send you a friend request, but there are more than 10 fordlaser, lol, keep the fantastic work you doing and thanks again for being back on the game.
No problem :cheers:. I can not wait for feedback about my tune, because it took sometime to get the car to handle better for me. I am still learning tuning, and that is why I am playing GTS because I am finding it fun now in tuning 👍.

Well pal just a quick text, I got this car on N300 like the Ford with Sport soft and with this tune I just race half a second slower on Dragon trail, so :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: thanks again pal you did it, just check the gearbox but it drives beautifully well done my friend.

Well pal just a quick text, I got this car on N300 like the Ford with Sport soft and with this tune I just race half a second slower on Dragon trail, so :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: thanks again pal you did it, just check the gearbox but it drives beautifully well done my friend.
Thanks my friend :cheers:.

Big thumbs up to @fordlaser :cheers:

Just picked this up having got to 15m credits, only to find it handles like a boat stock.

Have to say, with your tune above, the car now handles like butter :bowdown: - very nice work.

Somehow I think that this car can't handle in real life anywhere near like it does stock or no-one would drive it, right?

Big thumbs up to @fordlaser :cheers:

Just picked this up having got to 15m credits, only to find it handles like a boat stock.

Have to say, with your tune above, the car now handles like butter :bowdown: - very nice work.

Somehow I think that this car can't handle in real life anywhere near like it does stock or no-one would drive it, right?
Thank you my friend for enjoying my tune :cheers:, and it is a lovely car to drive 👍.

Yes I found the Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67 handle well, maybe the Countach 25th Anniversary '88 next? :confused:
Many thanks for liking my tune :cheers:. You want me to do a Countach 25th Anniversary '88 because ?.

Last edited:
Back