Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobrieno
  • 23 comments
  • 3,447 views
That's the general impression I've got off this msg forum, not sure if it's true though.

Regardless it popped up in my used dealership over the weekend and I grabbed it. Pretty sweet car IMO.
 
No.

It's not that fast either, and it's so ugly...

I bought one!!!!!!!

(that's how I know these things)... :lol:
 
Its pretty rare, as is most of the rest of the cars that cost 750000 or more. I have it and purchased it the second time I saw it. Its a fun car to drive. Gotta tweek it though for Bob so he can compete otherwise it is a slug.
 

rare or not, i bought and like it also.
 
I've only seen it once and I grabbed it. I don't know why, but there's something charming about it to me. It's not the fastest car, but it's not exactly slow either.
 
someone wanna dup it for me? I have tons of cars to trade.. just ask


thnx
 
It regularly appears in the UCD so there are a few around. Next time i see one i'm getting it because it's a Diablo!
 
Picked it up yesterday from the UCD, had not seen it at all until then.
 
I enjoy having it, as it's a cool car. People on here do say it's rare, but I hate when people say that, since "rare" doesn't matter because A) almost everything will come up in rotation in the UCD, and B) there have been a lot of issues with the car duplication/birthday gig, so no car is more or less difficult than going into the market place and trading for it.
 
Its pretty rare, as is most of the rest of the cars that cost 750000 or more. I have it and purchased it the second time I saw it. Its a fun car to drive. Gotta tweek it though for Bob so he can compete otherwise it is a slug.

There's plenty of prize cars and cars in the new dealerships that cost this amount or more, they're not rare.

Rarity is how often they appear in the game for people to obtain them, not how much they cost.
 
Seems pretty rare IMO. I find it a great car needs a bit of tuning though but it's great fun and I think it's pretty fast too!
 
I'm still looking for it, haven't seen it yet. Anyone know if the decals stay if you paint it, or if you even can paint it?
 
I'm still looking for it, haven't seen it yet. Anyone know if the decals stay if you paint it, or if you even can paint it?

Cannot be painted matey.
 
OMG I SAW IT BUT HAD JUST GOTTEN OFF BUYING A 908 HDi SO DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY!!!!! lol sucks
 
I scan the UCD every 5 races, you always find a car or two worth buying ... picked up the Nomad and the Pace car a couple of days ago, still looking for those RUFs ... got the RGT and CTR2 but do want the Yellow Bird ...
 
I scan the UCD every 5 races, you always find a car or two worth buying ... picked up the Nomad and the Pace car a couple of days ago, still looking for those RUFs ... got the RGT and CTR2 but do want the Yellow Bird ...

It'll happen soon enough, RUF's are pretty common in the UCD, there's 5 of them so it won't be long before you see the others you haven't got (3400s, Yellowbird and BTR).

There's alot of threads about the RUF cars, how much they cost, setups etc, check them out for more info. 👍
 
Got one yesterday and it was the third time I came across it. As rare as any other racing car.
 
^^I've had a really hard time finding RUFs to buy. I finally found one last week (CTR) and ironically it popped up in the UCD the same time as the NOMAD. I bought them both of course.
 
i saw it the first day and thats it.
 
I scan the UCD every 5 races, you always find a car or two worth buying ... picked up the Nomad and the Pace car a couple of days ago, still looking for those RUFs ... got the RGT and CTR2 but do want the Yellow Bird ...

I have an un wanted yellow bird if you can make me an offer?
 
I just saw the Diablo in my UCD. I would have bought it (it was only about $750,000 which seemed like a good deal) but I'm still a couple levels short and I didn't have a great need for it.
 
i just won another diablo from a prize ticket. does anyone want it for a trade?

PSN: oxeclean8
 
Back