Lamborghini - Post your raging bulls

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric W
  • 1,641 comments
  • 203,770 views
Wow nice replications. Was the Aventador local? I haven't seen one around here yet.

:cheers:

I read (in the comments of this video http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=FdG3JLY9uxo) that there are only four registered in the UK. Two are demo cars, other two are for customers. This one was bought from Lamborghini Edinburgh. I was actually on the bus in the middle of Edinburgh and saw it out of the window and was like 'STOP THE BUS, I need to check this out'. It was parked outside of Harvey Nichols and it's probably the manager's car.

With a bit of luck you'll probably see it one day in Edinburgh! 👍
 
04.jpg
Take your Lambo Home trophy 👍

Aventador edit by NT1138, on Flickr

this is incredible 👍
 
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE X
specialstageroutexavent.jpg


specialstageroutexavent.jpg


specialstageroutexavent.jpg


specialstageroutexavent.jpg

​
 
Beautiful pics, especially first!👍👍👍
Thanks Archangel. Here are some more...

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE X
specialstageroutexavent.jpg


specialstageroutexavent.jpg


specialstageroutexavent.jpg


LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 KYOTO - GION
kyotogionaventador3.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
:cheers:

I read (in the comments of this video http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=FdG3JLY9uxo) that there are only four registered in the UK. Two are demo cars, other two are for customers. This one was bought from Lamborghini Edinburgh. I was actually on the bus in the middle of Edinburgh and saw it out of the window and was like 'STOP THE BUS, I need to check this out'. It was parked outside of Harvey Nichols and it's probably the manager's car.

With a bit of luck you'll probably see it one day in Edinburgh! 👍

Ah, thanks for that! I'll take a look around next time I'm in the area. 👍
 
Ive took some pics of the Aventador:

rF260lWUOkbgQLdXbg_0.jpg



q4I1jPNwBcNsfi9iu2f_0.jpg




Others are hotlinks of gran-turismo, doesnt seem to like that. Will sort it out later.
 
Last edited:

Classic Monza by Musical_Artist, on Flickr

I love how the background turned out, but not how the car turned out. I seriously am gonna retake the shot at this exact place, just have the car at a different angle and such.
 
Wow! Love every shot in your post, jBhIpS!
 
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 RED BULL HANGER-7
redbullhangar7aventador.jpg


LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE X
specialstageroutexaventn.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
Back