Lamborghini - Post your raging bulls

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric W
  • 1,641 comments
  • 203,776 views
Thanks for the feedback guys!
If I had known the same colour could be obtained by spending 70.000 credits on a Challenger instead of ~350.000 credits on a second Murciélago, I probably would've bought a Challenger, heh. Oh well. I noticed the Countach green too, but it seems slightly brighter, a bit too bright. I agree on the paint system, it's just stupid.

Anyway, I've got a lot more pics, maybe I'll post them later :)
 
One of mine.
 
Last edited:
The green one is mine! The picture says that its a rainy day!
picture.php
 
Last edited:
deepforestraceway1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Last edited:
^^ Seems too big. Liking the first shot. 👍
 
Here's my Verde Ithica Gallardo and Murcielago.

LamborghiniLP560-03.jpg

LamborghiniLP560-06.jpg


LamborghiniLP640-01.jpg

LamborghiniLP640-05.jpg
 
 
Here's a picture I snapped yesterday of the '74 Countach while time trialling at Nurburgring GP/F:

2gx38z6.jpg


And full size version here:
http://i56.tinypic.com/11wdibt.jpg

👍

All the best
Maz
 
Some of my favourite Miura shots.


Lime_Miura_5.jpg


Lime_Miura_4.jpg


Lime_Miura_2.jpg


Swiss_Miura_6.jpg


Swiss_Miura_3.jpg


Swiss_Miura_2.jpg


Miura_LM_2.jpg


Miura_HDR_Image_2.jpg
 
Lamborghini Murcielago SV - Envious Need​
5402990388_a6474fa7fb_b.jpg

5402991676_5a245e5abf_b.jpg

5402391005_5cb32b0892_b.jpg
 
i took these like a week into the game, so I was just starting off with photomode
SpecialStageRoute7_7.jpg

LamboSVcolorandblackandwhite-1.jpg
 
Back