8224154567742324744_0.jpg

Confirmation Reminder Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #4,
Friday,
April 3rd, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Alright Gentlemen,
It's that time again: Confirmation Reminder Post.
We already have 14 drivers early confirmed as shown below, leaving 2 guaranteed spots left for Event #4 on April 3rd. Any additional drivers that confirm available will be on standby Reserve in the event a driver cancels or no shows. Be sure to secure your spot for our next event.

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, April 3rd (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday March 6th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday of race night. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Event #4 on Friday, April 3rd, at Lago Maggiore GP Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= Already confirmed to be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers List
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
(X) @USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman / LmanKram7
👍 @ThomRos02
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68 / OMG_MANG
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff / Johnnyg_91
👍 @Chisholm6192
(?) @Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
(X) @bigbeefytaco / LilChickenNugget
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @PrivateSmiles
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish
(X) @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @Kevin Barrett / GreenStickyBuds
👍 @Noob01_lmdead

Last edited:
5845695412539785756_0.jpg

Reminder

For those interested:

The Snail Gr4 Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series Sign up opens tomorrow:

Wednesday April 1st
at 12 noon est.

Have your car choice ready and sign up as instructed in the "Sign Ups OPEN" post when listed at noon.

A pm will be sent acknowledging your entry with instructions for completing the time trial.

SNAIL Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge, Sign ups Open Wed. April 1st at 12pm noon est

Good luck, and I'll be looking forward to your entries.

8071036586981065728_0.jpg

Event #4

at Lago Maggiore GP
Drivers Pre-Race
Good evening Drivers,
Race Night for Event #4 at Lago Maggiore GP is almost here. Hope everyone is looking forward to racing. This track has always afforded some great racing and I expect tomorrow night to be no different.

As of this post, we have 16 drivers confirmed and planning to attend...a great turn out is expected. Any additional drivers that have not confirmed your availability to race tomorrow night if needed or reported your absence, please do so before 5pm est to establish your priority and/or maintain active status. Drivers are tagged below in order of grid priority. Any additional drivers confirmed to be available must wait until 9:15pm est for a chance to race if a spot opens up. Overfill drivers must be online (psn/ingame), and will be invited to the raceroom with the number of spots open via psn message at 9:15pm. First drivers to enter the room and fill the vacant spots secure their grid status.

Grid list- (confirmed and guaranteed a spot up to 9:15pm est)
@llNovall
@PrivateSmiles
@Whitey093
@Mark Elman
@DesertPenguin
@GTP_Guido
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@Roman_GT23
@Moby45
@TEX36
@ThomRos02
@Rob Brown
@Noob01_lmdead
@Kevin Barrett
@TomMang_68
@Chisholm6192

While Lago Maggiore GP does present some great racing, it's combination of tight flat corners, banked and off camber corners, and high speed S's presents plenty of challenges, especially with these Raging Bulls. Get those tunes set and the gearing right, and get some practice laps in. I found it took quite a build up in laps to get to the pace.
As a reminder for all drivers, these Lamborghinis do not like to be overdriven, and at this track that mental note of smooth will be necessary.

GT Sport Lambo spotter guide revised-1.png

Good luck to everyone, and see you all on the grid.

what kind of lap times are the pro-am guys running for reference?
Nova has me down as ‘pro’ (air quotes) and the very best I could do was 1:56.2 after many laps.
I have some advice for those who have trouble with this beast: Make sure your tune doesn’t wear the rear tires quicker than the fronts. I had this problem and it gets really ugly in just 5 laps (after new tires).

Last edited:
Nova has me down as ‘pro’ (air quotes) and the very best I could do was 1:46.2 after many laps.
I have some advice for those who have trouble with this beast: Make sure your tune doesn’t wear the rear tires quicker than the fronts. I had this problem and it gets really ugly in just 5 laps (after new tires).

ok wow. im way off the pace, i set my fast lap at 1:56.3xx after 90 min of messing with setups - 10 sec will be difficult to make up. maybe ill sit this one out !:lol::lol::lol:

Lambo Trofeo Cup practice
CLOSED

Last edited:
As much as I have a commitment to run in the series, I unfortunately have to withdraw my entry from the series from incircumstanced reasons.

SDM_Viper

As much as I have a commitment to run in the series, I unfortunately have to withdraw my entry from the series from incircumstanced reasons.

SDM_Viper
Thanks for reply, and hope to catch on track again some time.:cheers:

Back