Lamborghini Terzo Millennio concept to show up at EmTech MIT Conference

• Thread starter SiriusR
  • 47 comments
All these hypercars just kind of blur together with their styling. I suppose that's to be expected, as it's rather function over form.

I also like how it's precisely 0.01mm above the ground (yeah, I know, it's a concept).

lamborghini_terzo_millennio_5.jpg

lamborghini_terzo_millennio_6.jpg

Presumably they can turn the wheel without rubbing, but only after removing some tread I'd think.

The smile reminds me of an anime character or something... I can't quite put my finger on it. It's a bit like venom:

stylinonline_2204_701224458-e1333139511246.jpg

Lloks cool. I think I would like the cabin a few inches back but it feels futuristic and a real look forward. A slightly smaller cabin may look a little better but cool either way. It kind of looks bullish if the bull had its head down. I like one guy who brought up average costumers got a chuckle from anything about Lamborghini customers and average.

I also like how it's precisely 0.01mm above the ground (yeah, I know, it's a concept).

Maybe in the third millennium we'll have mastered the art of the perfectly smooth road. Carbon nanotube roads that store electricity and self-grow by extracting carbon from the air or something :P What could go wrong?

It has been two years since the reveal of the Terzo Millennio, but Lamborghini has teased that they're showing it off again at the IAA, a future mobility show. A bit odd for them to show an old car at a large show like that. Maybe they're announcing a production version of it?

I think there was plans to bring this to fruition. The concept they’re showing is likely just a bit closer to those plans or showcasing something new that could be produced.

The front makes me think of the McLaren Senna.

These new hyper/super cars just keep getting more bizarre. The P1/918/LaFerrari were absolutely beautiful, but... They just seem silly now, like they were designed by aliens.
I can see that, but the front immediately reminded me more of the SSC Tuatara:

upload_2019-9-2_21-19-59.jpeg

Official announcement: Lamborghini Sián

l9k702ey5wig33ibsyxp.jpg

View attachment 847979
t4vjsohxxgsffov9ohtu.jpg

nh2rzles9vzq8p389hdg.jpg

zc7mpsjykonjqqcgo5b4.jpg

ca1nvvojnkpzyo4krofg.jpg

iueuqfpsx7iq3fhewhoz.jpg

ssamqst64m7db6davun1.jpg

It uses the usual V12 producing 785 horsepower and uses a supercapacitor to store energy rather than a battery. The electric motors produce 34 hp. In total the car has 819 horsepower. The car uses the electric motor at low speed and reversing. Using the hybrid system, the car can hit 60 mph in 2.8 sec and has a top speed of 217 mph. A supercapacitor is used because it is lighter than a battery. Only 63 will be made and will cost $3.6 million.

https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-lamborghini-sian-is-here-with-819-hp-and-a-hyb-1837831714

The front makes me think of the McLaren Senna.

These new hyper/super cars just keep getting more bizarre. The P1/918/LaFerrari were absolutely beautiful, but... They just seem silly now, like they were designed by aliens.

Juan Gris set the precedent like 100 years ago.
h1IBfdN.jpg

Phenomenal Transparency, False Attachment, False Folded & Creased Geometry - it's all there in the Lambo.

It's practically uncanny.

Back