Lamborghini's Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hig-GT
  • 31 comments
  • 1,248 views
Messages
1,096
Messages
Higz7
Right so I want the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 or any other lamborghinis not mentioned in this post.


I already have - Gallardo LP 560-4 '08, NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00, Coutach 25th Anniversary '88 & Countach LP400 '74.

I have agreed to trade for the P400 Bertone & (I think) the Lamborghini LP 670-4 Superveloce '09



I currently have 421 cars in my garage ... Including the common historic race cars that everyone mentions (from Ferrari P4 to Chap 2J's) I also have more fancy racing cars (Sauber C9 to Toyota GT ONE) and of course I do have a spare Vettle X1 going as everyone seems to these days lol!

If you don't fancy anything I mentioned above tell me what car you want and I'll check if I have it or not.

Thanks all.
 
Last edited:
Yes I do mate.
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91 '00 ? Not the # 51
Do you have it ?
I have all the Lamborghini cars
 
I can trade p400 muira When I'm home from work. Sauber c9 or gt by Citroën.
 
I can trade muira When I'm home from work. Saucer c9???

Only got the Sauber C9 ... Don't deal in UFO's :P

Nah thatd be great mate, you have a deal, shall send you a friend request now :)
 
i have the 25 anniversary countach wanna trade ? trade for Ferrari P4 or the X2010 Vettel
 
i have the 25 anniversary countach wanna trade ? trade for Ferrari P4 or the X2010 Vettel

Already got one but even so not a chance I'd trade those for that lol :P
 
Lamborghini LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 for chap 2J ?
 
Nomad Diablo for Ferrari P4
 
I have a tuned super veloce. Do you have any race cars from 79 or earlier left?
 
I have that one mate ... Best make a list of what I do own at the top lol.

First post altered.
 
I could get you an LP640 what do you have?
 
My Lambo LP640 and SV for your Charrparel 2J I can do it today!

Pm me plz :)
 
yeah Possum you can have that one... i dont want to give up my LP640
 
excuse me but i offered first, not that i want a 2j but still
 
yeah Possum you can have that one... i dont want to give up my LP640

neither do I,its my main car and i love it:tup:
 
excuse me but i offered first, not that i want a 2j but still

Buick Special:
-murcie lp 640 for a 2J

Possum-Eater:
-murcie lp640 and SV for 2J (you can pick the color of both lambos. I have them all :) )

'your pick Hig-GT.... :)
 
yeah Possum you can have that one... i dont want to give up my LP640

Don't blame you man, If I didn't have 4 than I wouldn't either. :)
 
Do you have any Chrome paint? If so, i can trade a new LP640
 
Buick got in first so only fair on him ... I'm not too bothered about this LP but if I can get it then fair doo's lol.
 
Buick Special:
-murcie lp 640 for a 2J

Possum-Eater:
-murcie lp640 and SV for 2J (you can pick the color of both lambos. I have them all :) )

'your pick Hig-GT.... :)

no i specifically said that i dont want a 2j, re-read the quote
 
Cheers mate, trade done. I've got the 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 aswell but i see there are offers on the table for it.
 
Cheers mate, trade done. I've got the 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 aswell but i see there are offers on the table for it.

Yes mate :) Thank you for a very simple trade :)
 
Back