Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 450pp or 500pp

• Thread starter Human-D
  • 6 comments
HumanDefinition
I need a tune for either 450pp or 500pp with minimal understeer using Sports Hard tires. Please redirect me or post your tunes below. Thanks :)

I'd check the stickies out, I have a hunch there's a thread with every single tune on GTPlanet lurking there... :P

I have a sneaking suspicion what he's talking about might be in the thread labeled "Every GTPlanet Tune That Exists Is In This Thread!!!" Don't quote me on that, though.

Go on, what's the worst that can happen..?? Click it...

{Cy}

Well, he could go through every link for the car in that sticky and not find one that works... My suggestion is go to Praiano, MotorCity, or RKM (even though RKM's tunes are a PITA to search through as there's seemingly no organization and they don't use the actual car name - Great tunes nontheless)

Well, he could go through every link for the car in that sticky and not find one that works... My suggestion is go to Praiano, MotorCity, or RKM (even though RKM's tunes are a PITA to search through as there's seemingly no organization and they don't use the actual car name - Great tunes nontheless)
Your logic is irrefutable.

Instead of using a website that directly links you to the RKM tune, you should go to RKM and search through their PITA, unorganized, inaccurate list of names/cars. Thanks for showing us the light.

Your logic is irrefutable.

Instead of using a website that directly links you to the RKM tune, you should go to RKM and search through their PITA, unorganized, inaccurate list of names/cars. Thanks for showing us the light.

lol I know It's easier to go to the google site thing. I just hate having to select/ scroll to find the car I want. That or I end up using ctrl+F and end up finding the right or wrong car. You also can't tell if the tune is for the requested PP. You'd just think that by now people would learn that stickies don't get looked at that closely, and four people posting the same thing in a row (2 with trollface pics) don't make people want to go through the stickies any more than they did before.

And, to the OP: you should have went through the stickies, or some of the tuning garages. The better ones usually stay more or less on the first page.

Back