LancerEvo's New and Improved Gallery! (Competition Entries (3/2)

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 52 comments
subwrc2.jpg

THIS is my favorite picture!! I just love how you captured the way its sliding...

Some great pictures around 👍
The lancia is really great 👍, and I never thought that subaru picture was yours :eek: ...I think Swiss Legend as a similar one

Great shot! Just needs some rain and it'd be epic.
Thanks! Sadly, I can't figure out rain in GIMP, but I did do fog instead :D

Indeed. That was my first thought when I first time saw this shot. Great work, buddy. 👍
Thanks!
I like the RX7!
Thank you!
Nice Gallery Man! Lovin The Formula GT and Subaru shots!
Haha, thanks! The WRC Subaru shots are some of my favorite pics I've done.
i like the lancia update. it's just in time for fall :D
Thanks, and it'd be even better in December (Although here I am, I usually get snow in.... October or early November.
<snip pic>
THIS is my favorite picture!! I just love how you captured the way its sliding...
Thanks! Like I said, I always wanted to do a shot like that.
^ Add him to the list LancerEvo. lol :) Nice shot of the Lancia too. :)
I'll get to it. and Thanks :)
Some great pictures around 👍
The lancia is really great 👍, and I never thought that subaru picture was yours :eek: ...I think Swiss Legend as a similar one
Thanks! I'd never seen Swiss's shot until it was posted here.
Nice new update. The Subaru is indeed awesome! 👍
Thanks!
You mean this?

Anyway, I like the Lancia pics but I'd suggest you lower the delta value on the border, it makes it look kinda weird.
Ahh, yes. I wondered if that'd be brought up. It was to contrast better against the snow and to help blend in my little signature thing in the lower right. I don't really like it either. I only have one more shot like that and then it'll be back to normal.

Great work with the Supras 👍 I'd make the cars a bit more visible though. The blur on the 350's rear wheel looks a bit off. The Evo pic is interesting however, with a nice sense of speed despite not much motion blur (well none at all really)

Oh and you're still using delta value on the borders :D

Enojy guys, I haven't done any pics in a while, so I'm a bit rusty. Oh, and MinoltaMan, there's no delta this time :D

Thanks all! I have no ideas for car/track combinations, so if you'd like to see anything, just request it here. As always, the shots will be edited PMC style.

PMC Week 178

CCCL Week 91

PMC Week 179

Unedited Comp Week 59

2.0 Week 117

PMC Week 181

Drift Comp Week 58

PMC Week 185

Unedited Comp Week 65

Final PMC Tourney Prelim

Final PMC Tourney Round 1 (Lost to David48)

Back