England
Bromley
V16T91
E0nLeader
LJQIY8q.jpg

i7CgKcS.jpg

jiVk7e3.jpg

1981_Lancia_037_For_Sale_Rear_1.jpg

Most specifically, the 1983 WRC champion 037. The last rear-wheel drive car to win the WRC.

Stradale versions have 205bhp 2-litre inline-4, supercharged. 0-60 in <7, top speed of 137

The 83 WRC winner had close to 300. The middle child among Lancia's great rally racers.

It's even the 5th most cool car ever (at the time of writing) according to GTP!

Last edited:
Was just about to post when I realized that there is a search button. :D The mods Wouldn't be proud because that's just what is expected of us (to use the search button). Considering we have most other Group B cars, this legend is needed.

Such an amazing car-this along with a better quality Stratos would be brilliant

Assume both
It's one car / thread, and the Stradale and rally version is not quite the same car :P Therefor I asked... The stradale has it's own thread :)

Hm, now I'm confused, is this thread for the rally car or the Stradale?

Why not have both? PD has both the rally spec and road going version of the Lancia Stratos in GT6. Although the rally version needs a premium upgrade desperately :(

Why not have both? PD has both the rally spec and road going version of the Lancia Stratos in GT6. Although the rally version needs a premium upgrade desperately :(
Yes I want both but it's one car / tread here on GTplanet's suggestion:)

Yes I want both but it's one car / tread here on GTplanet's suggestion:)
Exactly. So C-Zeta: You will have to choose one of this versions because there is an Stradale, Rally Evo 1 (1983-84) and Rally Evo 2 (1984-86).

So, if this thread is for Stradale, then please delete the rally car images.
But if this thread is for Rally Version, then please make 2 sepparate pages: One thread for Evo 1 and another for Evo 2. But it's better to put each livery and number (for example: #4 Attilio Bettega, Rallye Tour de Corse 1985).

Attention: I'm not giving any order and neither any offence. It's an friendly's advice. Anyways, this vehicle deserves to be on GT6! 👍

Back