300km/h, that's what it read!? How in the heck does Land Cruiser get up to that kind of speed? Better yet, why would you want to go that fast in the Land Cruiser?
300km/h, that's what it read!? How in the heck does Land Cruiser get up to that kind of speed? Better yet, why would you want to go that fast in the Land Cruiser?
Aparently, he wants to smoke a Corvette
i would not mind to have a Land Cruiser taht can go 300km/h cause thhat, is just crazy. O wait, i wouldn't mind having a car that would go 300km/h
Although I watched it. I find it very hard to believe.
I don't see anyway that a Landcruiser could reach 300km/h. The brand spanking Cayenne S has 520hp and only gets to a tad under 270km/h. It's probably more aerodynamic then a Landcrusier too.
Also, it doesn't seem that fast to me, looking at the lights the lights going by.