Langy69 Ticket thread closed. Your dates are on the schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Langy69
  • 246 comments
  • 11,847 views
Citroen 128 130 132 134 136

10/30 sent

I think you can schedule me for 2 more tickets (60 more mc for you)
 
Citroen 128 130 132 134 136

10/30 sent

I think you can schedule me for 2 more tickets (60 more mc for you)

Which tickets would you like? deal:tup:
 
heey,

I want a nascar ticket and whats a level 1000 ticket??
 
heey,

I want a nascar ticket and whats a level 1000 ticket??

Sorry no deal.
 
Sorry no deal.

whats a level 1000 ticket?

And what you want in return for nascar ticket or modern muslecar ticket>?
 
whats a level 1000 ticket?

And what you want in return for nascar ticket or modern muslecar ticket>?

Please read the first post. :)
 
Please read the first post. :)

ooh yeah i have a bunch of museum cards,
20 for nascar and 20 for moderm muscle car?
and depending on how many museum cards i have left i also want a level 1000 ticket??
 
Which tickets would you like? deal:tup:

Sorry, too late. I have to sleep at least 4 hours. Have to check, update wishlist, marking them as pending in my thread..... :scared:
I'll write you tomorrow morning.
 
Lotus 2, 14, 16
Mazda 5, 7 Sent!

30 of 40 Sent to date
 
Book me for the 15th for a 1966 ticket for my 1971 ticket?
 
Yes pick a date. You'll have to send it first as you only have 2 posts if thats ok?

No problems, put me down for the 15th or 16th of Oct. I'll send you a FR over the w/e and send you the 76 ticket after that.
 
Book me for the 15th for a 1966 ticket for my 1971 ticket?

Sorry mate I have no dates left to send tickets
 
No problems, put me down for the 15th or 16th of Oct. I'll send you a FR over the w/e and send you the 76 ticket after that.

Sorry I have no trade dates left in the schedule.
 
Dodge 41, 42, 44, 45, 47 Sent!


35 of 40 sent to date.
 
Instead of the '89 ticket, can I get the '87 ticket? I will be sending 2 batches of cards tonight. :)
 
Instead of the '89 ticket, can I get the '87 ticket? I will be sending 2 batches of cards tonight.

Sure :) I'll change the schedule. Many thanks for the cards
 
Citroen 143 147 157 158 164.
15/90 sent.
 
Dodge 32, 33, 35, 36, 39 Sent!

That's 40 of 40 sir, thank you very much!
 
Citroen 170 177 192 193 194
20/90 sent
 
Level 12 ticket sent
 
Citroen 198 213 233 & Dodge 27 30
25/90 sent
 
Level 17 ticket received. Thanks 👍
 
Ford 113 131 135 136 137
30/90 sent
 
Thanks everyone.
 
Ford 154 156 157 172 175
35/90 sent
 
Ford 176 189 196 201 203
40/90 sent
 
Ford 213 220 228 231 235
45/90 sent
 
Didn't receive Ford 235. thanks
 
Both tickets received thanks for the smooth trades! 👍
 
Back