Lantis Coupe 2000 Type R in NTSC U/C

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Uncaged, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Uncaged

Uncaged

Hi everyone,

I've been relighting the GT4 flame recently trying to get 100% completion and just finding all the cars I wanted (Black cars, 10km cars etc...)

Well a couple months ago I finally scooped up the last of the 'black cars' and when scrolling through used car room 1, I seen the Latis Coupe 2000 Type R... Silly me didn't buy it thinking it would come up again and now I can't find it. I have the greatest hits NTSC U/C version and can't find the car on any N/A car lists, only the 323F... Does anyone know how to find this car again?

2. BobK

BobK Premium

Somewhere around here is a file called "GT4 Used Car List Filter v2.0.xls" pointed to by one of the stickies. Should be in there if it's a used car.

For what it's worth I didn't find a "Latis" in there nor have I ever heard of one, to my recollection.

3. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

I think the spreadsheet you are looking for is here.

4. BobK

BobK Premium

Yep, that's the one.

5. Uncaged

Uncaged

Thanks guys I will have a look there. Sorry for the typo above its the 'Lantis' I was looking for. It's the 'coupe' version of the mazda 323F. I only seen it that one time after I bought the last two of the 'black' cars (black nissan R92 and black mazda 787) and haven't seen it since. I just fast tracked thru another 700 day cycle to see if it would come up again but to no avail...