maxter Messages 152 Nov 26, 2004 #151 Fizio ...If you can drive ROAD TIRES UNDER 9min I'LL CUT MY D**K OFF... I'd say even 9:05...!!!!!!!! Click to expand... I'd say he is in a bit of pain at the moment, lolololol
Fizio ...If you can drive ROAD TIRES UNDER 9min I'LL CUT MY D**K OFF... I'd say even 9:05...!!!!!!!! Click to expand... I'd say he is in a bit of pain at the moment, lolololol
supra_luva209 Messages 223 Messages Petrol-Head209 Messages PetrolHead209 Nov 26, 2004 #152 Could some kind person please go here and help me with this demo please. Thanks heaps! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1325356#post1325356
Could some kind person please go here and help me with this demo please. Thanks heaps! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1325356#post1325356
P puricele7e Messages 683 Nov 26, 2004 #153 maxter I'd say he is in a bit of pain at the moment, lolololol Click to expand... Yep, sorry if i caused it
maxter I'd say he is in a bit of pain at the moment, lolololol Click to expand... Yep, sorry if i caused it
veilsidebr Messages 996 Nov 26, 2004 #154 tony1201 http://clubdcdv.com/cms/modules/Gallery/albums/albvx97/nur120d.wmv 8'37"9XX this is my nurborgring movie............. i hope can help beginner to play this course............................ Click to expand... Well as far as i know, it seems to be in real life, a unrealistic lap for the 120i ...GUess and i am sure u would go into 9 medium with it. 8:40 house is the time of the BMW M5.
tony1201 http://clubdcdv.com/cms/modules/Gallery/albums/albvx97/nur120d.wmv 8'37"9XX this is my nurborgring movie............. i hope can help beginner to play this course............................ Click to expand... Well as far as i know, it seems to be in real life, a unrealistic lap for the 120i ...GUess and i am sure u would go into 9 medium with it. 8:40 house is the time of the BMW M5.