Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
United States
Portland, OR
Jump_Ace
JUMPxACE
SSR5 Lap Times Section, enjoy!

jump_ace

the best i managed was a 1.32.269, also on the TZ. Tried a few laps on the RM ZX6R but couldnt get below 1.13, although it certainly is possible.

got a 1.31.369 (if memory serves correctly) yesterday, and i still reckon a better time is possibly. Again this was on the TZ 250, i dont think any other bike could beat the Yam around this track.

Liamo
got a 1.31.369 (if memory serves correctly) yesterday, and i still reckon a better time is possibly. Again this was on the TZ 250, i dont think any other bike could beat the Yam around this track.

I guess I'll have to get the little Yam back out then. I need to have a time at the top of at least one leaderboard? :sly: :lol:

He neglected to tell you that your PAL-based console wouldn't understand his NTSC format replay. He knew this, otherwise there wouldn't have been the doubt of you being able to view it. He basically seized the opportunity to establish a wider audience at your expense, not stopping to care whether you wasted your time loading his foreign replay.

Pathological showoff.

Uncreated

It didn't seem to me like he meant any harm by it, maybe he didn't see his location? I can see you have animosity towards Stormryder but there's no reason to bother the rest of us all with childish arguments. From what I can see he did nothing at all in this thread besides posting his time and a replay. And about "establishing a wider audience", isn't that what you're doing right now by accusing him of it?

The Uncreated
He neglected to tell you that your PAL-based console wouldn't understand his NTSC format replay. He knew this, otherwise there wouldn't have been the doubt of you being able to view it. He basically seized the opportunity to establish a wider audience at your expense, not stopping to care whether you wasted your time loading his foreign replay.

Pathological showoff.

Uncreated

He asked me for the replay, what do you expect me to do?

The Uncreated
Tell him the truth.

Uncreated

Have you ever thought that you might not have seen his location? I know you've never made a mistake in your life but some of us do.

-Stormryder-
And what would that be?

You need me to spell it it out for you?

That you knew he wouldn't be able to view your NTSC replay, and invited him to "let me know if you can't view it," as if you'd able to fix his problem if he couldn't.

Uncreated

:dunce:

Right... criticize me of that horse****.

I didnt know he was PAL till iceman said something

I can have a friend take the .dat file and convert it to a .wmv file for me Liamo, so no worries, I'll get you the replay.

cheers stormyrider, will i be able to upload that replay to my PS2 and use it as a ghost trace against?

@uncreated: chill out there boss, 'tis just a game, ye know

Liamo
cheers stormyrider, will i be able to upload that replay to my PS2 and use it as a ghost trace against?

Unfortunately, no.

But you'll be able to watch it on your puter, at least. You and I have different versions of TT and the console itself, so there is no way of watching it on the PS2, sorry.

-Stormryder-
Unfortunately, no.

But you'll be able to watch it on your puter, at least. You and I have different versions of TT and the console itself, so there is no way of watching it on the PS2, sorry.
i wa shoping you;d say we had different versions of the track too, then maybe i coulf beat your time. :)

Have you tried that track on the TZ 250? i tried it on the 1000cc RM bikes (not the 8H one's though, havnt got any yet) and they were just too heavy,. The 600's were a bit betterm but i personally was fastest on that track on the little Yam.

Completely OT - I've never never (in any car GT) been a fan of SSR5 - But in TT, it just "rolls" - Especially the last part before the long righthander before the straight..

Anyway - I've been doing a little Photomode on the track - and it really got to me, so watch this space, I might just return with a time :-)

Back