JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Lapping Suzuka Circuit in STOCK vehicles! 330+ cars tested!
Thread starter
Thread starter
fitftw
321 comments
29,890 views
Yeah only .7 seconds slower haha that is crazy. I have to try the RX-7 TC but I'm drifting right now lol
1:48.353 in the chapperal 2j
Try this car out.you would love it.
1:54.703 in the escudo
A complete manic.its more of a manic then the zonda r
2:02.573 in the corvette c5-r
The engine sound wierd but drives great and it got a snappy rear end if you floor it early
2:05.299 in the Mazda rx7 tc
Very easy car to drive.less understeer then the evo.
I don't have the 2J. That's the one car I never have 14 million for when it comes around lol.
#252
02:36.8 1991 Lexus GS300 294 5500 339 3500 3704 12.6 10.9
Vs.
02:34.7 2000 Lexus GS300 298 5500 362 3500 3704 12.4 10.2
I'd rather have the old generation.
I don't have the 2J. That's the one car I never have 14 million for when it comes around lol.
#252
02:36.8 1991 Lexus GS300 294 5500 339 3500 3704 12.6 10.9
Vs. New:
02:34.7 2000 Lexus GS300 298 5500 362 3500 3704 12.4 10.2
I'd rather have the old generation.
Why? I gonna share the 2j
2:03.340 in the chapperal 2d
Handles and sound great for a small race car but its a nissan leaf compare to the 2j
Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
Your 2J comes with Sport Hard, Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires. Which one did it come with? Racing Hard?
#253
02:14.1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X TC 432 6700 385 4700 2458 5.7 6.4
My first lap was 2:15.8 and knocked it down over 2 more laps. I really connected with that car. Dives into the corners.
Okay I'll do that one next I swear. I think this car was good preparation for it.
#254
01:58.3 2006 Audi R10 TDI Race Car 664 6400 830 3500 2039 3.1 2.5
That car carries the lowest amount of weight per ft-lb of torque I've seen so far (2.5 lbs) Looks cool from the driver's view too. Be careful with the gas pedal. I found being in a gear higher than what you think you need will prevent snap oversteer in certain situations.
How did you get 1:48.3 in the 2J? After a bunch of laps, the best I could do is 1:50.7 lol take a video replay or screenshot of the ranking if you can. That's a crazy time.
#255
01:50.7 1970 Chaparral 2J Race Car 684 7000 549 6000 1810 2.6 3.3
Lowest lbs/hp I've seen so far lol The Cerbera Speed 12 comes next with 2.7 lbs/hp.
Check out the Citroen Concept '08 it has 1808 lb-ft lol
#256
02:03.1 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 TC 609 5800 598 4800 2491 4.1 4.2
Almost 6 seconds slower than the R35 TC.
Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
How the chapperal when you drove it? I know the torque in the Citroen is insane.i drive that 2j a lot.thats why I set such a fast time
Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
The Chaparral felt like a lightweight 4WD monster. I didn't know it only had 3 gears. Still hit like 190mph on the straights. It was my first time driving it lol. I tried the Citroen GT Concept but gave up on it. Wasn't worth my time. Maybe I'll do the Race Car or the road version.
I did 2:15.951 in the road car.its a lot more work then you think.its faster then the scuderia Ferrari.im impressed
2:04.693. In Jeff Gordon's NASCAR
Who said nascars are only for ovals.
Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
Hahah nice man that's faster than the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo lol
2:21.345 in the Mazda roadster tc
3.6 seconds slower then you.still love it though
1:33.062 in the gran turismo formula gran turismo
It's 1.1 seconds faster then the f2010.you have to be very precise with the steering in this car.the fastest car here
I'm afraid of trying the Formula GT lol I'll get to it soon though.
#257
02:41.2 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR 178 7500 128 7000 2337 13.1 18.3
Faster than:
02:42.1 1997 Honda Civic Type R 180 8000 119 7500 2315 12.9 19.5
02:42.1 1990 Honda CRX SiR 163 7500 116 7000 2174 13.3 18.7
#258
02:02.9 Mazda RX-7 TC 483 7300 389 5300 2150 4.5 5.5
Feels like the Roadster TC except a lot faster everywhere.
#259
02:49.9 1983 Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i 111 6000 102 4500 1797 16.2 17.6
First year of the CRX. Under 2:50 isn't bad for a 40mpg hatchback from 1983. Just under 8 seconds slower than the 1990 CRX SiR. Only 4 tenths of a second quicker than the 1983 Honda City Turbo II.
Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
2:04.485 in the nissan Xanadu nismo gtr
.208 of a second faster then a nascar.crazy
That is crazy lol I love this experiment. I won't be able to play again until Friday because I have a ton of stuff to do this week. I'll be back at it again hardcore this weekend.
I did 1:48 in the 2j because I was on racing softs.1:51.221 is the racing hard time
1:50.239 in the minolta
Absolute monster on this track.
Did you slide a lot because I did 1:57.088 in the Audi r10 fully stock on my first try
Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
You did 1:57.0 on your first lap? It took me 3 or 4 laps to get 1:58.3 in the R10. Guess I didn't try hard enough with that car. Wish I could play today especially since the seasonal event prizes go back to normal tomorrow...
The r10 is the second hardest le man car to put the power down when I try to exit out of a corner.at the last corner,the car just instantly snapped on me.the hardest le man car to put the power down is the Minolta but those rear tires give me a lot of feel through the steering
Idk what happend to gtturtle
2:18.086 in the Ferrari 458 ITALIA
Faster then a viper and xj220 and mclaren mp4-12c
Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
Nice that's only 1.5 seconds slower than the F430 Scuderia.
#260
02:15.9 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 582 7000 490 5000 3571 6.1 7.3
Yes I finally got to play again lol turned in a great time with this car. I don't think 2:14 is possible.
Look how close the SLS came to the SLR twins:
02:15.6 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 Inch Wheel Option) 629 6500 588 3000 3898 6.2 6.6
02:15.7 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 644 6500 602 3000 3898 6.1 6.5
SLS almost 300 lbs lighter. It basically makes no difference which car you choose, they're all the same.
#261
02:02.2 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TC 571 6400 552 4800 2458 4.3 4.5
#262
02:05.6 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC 508 6600 466 4800 2524 5.0 5.4
Skyline GT-R TC battle!
01:57.4 Nissan GT-R R35 TC 653 7300 524 5300 2679 4.1 5.1
02:02.2 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TC 571 6400 552 4800 2458 4.3 4.5
02:03.1 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 TC 609 5800 598 4800 2491 4.1 4.2
02:05.6 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC 508 6600 466 4800 2524 5.0 5.4
Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
#263
02:18.6 2000 Pagani Zonda C12 406 5000 439 4000 2756 6.8 6.3
Starting on the Zonda's. There are 5 different Zonda's to do. This one will be the slowest. Still faster than a ZR1 and SRT10 ACR.
I dunno, give it a shot maybe I didn't do the greatest.
#264
02:16.2 2000 Pagani Zonda C12S 565 5500 575 4000 2976 5.3 5.2
2.4 seconds faster than the C12. Try both and you will HATE the C12S.
Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
1:54.393 in the jaguar xjr-9
It drives amazing around this track.easy to floor at the exit of the corner and its mentally quick.
Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
My XJR-9 has chassis reinforcement
About to put it on share and watch out for the brakes in this car.its terrible
I dunno, give it a shot maybe I didn't do the greatest.
#264
02:16.2 2000 Pagani Zonda C12S 565 5500 575 4000 2976 5.3 5.2
2.4 seconds faster than the C12. Try both and you will HATE the C12S.
If you think that car is bad.wait until you try the zonda r.that car is a nightmare
How fast was your Zonda R? I forget.