Laptimes you're most proud of

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedextreme8177
  • 32 comments
  • 2,243 views
Messages
3,220
Maldives
Maldives
Messages
zedextreme8177
Five of mine, which I cannot choose from.

RedBull X2010 Carbon, TGTT: 0:34.758
Mainly because that car is a 🤬 to drive with a controller, also as you need uber-quick reactions to keep it on track.

NASCAR, Nurby Nordy: 6:13:326
Another car which is so difficult to handle, also one of my most enjoyable hotlaps.

TVR Tuscan RM, Nurby Nordy: 6:21.646
Probably the only time I've managed to actually keep this under a leash, considering it has a love affair with the outside of the corners.

Acura NSX RM, Nurby Nordy: 6:32:231
It was about 10 second faster than my previous fastest lap, once I got used to the car, and this lap included a rather epic slide out of Adeneur Forst.

Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Oreca Matmut, Nurby Nordy, 5.45.952
Such a twitchy car, yet it managed to go quicker than the 787B. Shortshifting helped alot:D
 
Last edited:
Mistubishi FTO Super Touring Car, 1.08.3xx, because it's faster than a ZR1 RM, maxed <3

EDIT: Deep Forest BTW =P
 
Well i guess my time of 7:32.977 in my Lancia in the rain isn't that impressive with the 6.
 
F2007 lap @ the 'Ring: 5:16:349
Using DS3 and no assists. Forgot to save replay :ouch:
 
Mistubishi FTO Super Touring Car, 1.08.3xx, because it's faster than a ZR1 RM, maxed <3

EDIT: Deep Forest BTW =P

I got my zr1 rm around deep forest in 1.04.8xx :sly:
 
5.02.645 at Nurburgring with F2007, but I'm sure that I could shave some time off.
 
I was trying to get the "GT-R Official Record" trophy and I managed to do a lap time of 7.19.xx with only the ABS 1 assist on Comfort: Sport tires. Although it might not be as good as some of yours, its one of my best times on the 'Ring.
 
1.601 seconds @ SSR7 :D
 
7:03 verified lap of the ring in my BMW M3 GTR Race car. Did it on my brothers PS3 while we were doing time trials.

No walls hit, didn't leave the track.
 
Stock BMW M3 Coupe @the Ring: 7:27.xx

Stock Viper SRT-10 ACR @the Ring: 6:58.xx

Stock WRX STi @the Ring: 7:52.xx

Stock EVO X @the Ring: 7:58.xx

Funny how the STi is quicker than the EVO in GT5 but slower than the EVO in real life. They apparently set up the STi as if it's really capable of a 7:55 which is obviously FALSE.
 
Last edited:
7:22.022 on the Nordschleife in the '07 Nissan GT-R.

It was the lap I earned the trophy with.
 
Wouldn't it be neat if sometime in the future you could connect your GT game to the internet and have your times automatically kept and displayed on a online scoreboard so you could easily compare your times to the best in the world and your online friends. I know, I know, so futuristic, it boggles the mind how hard it must be to do such a thing.

<sarcasm off>

It's freaking 2011 and people are still having to use notebooks to keep track of their PB's. Shame on you PD. The lack of leaderboards is really pathetic.
 
1969 Camaro RM - Laguna Seca ~1:11.xxx


**If my memory serves me well, of course!
 
Speed 12 I did 6:20 at the ring, could probably go a bit faster.

Also did a 1:04 at Top Gear.
 
Last edited:
I did a 55 with the 908 on Top Gear in a regular race. Could probably go faster.
 
7'10 seconds at the 'ring with the Cusco Subaru Impreza, not amazing but I did have a little crash :P
 
Stock EP3 in Nordy: 8:20 on comfort softs, beated my Sports:Hard 86 S Shigeno by a large margin.
7:14 on my stock NSX RM in the rain.
 
I also pull 57's at High Speed ring with 3 cars or so (none of them race cars)
 
6:51.925 @ Nordschleife in a Ford Focus ST Modded to the max using a controller. 👍
 
7:17.5 @ Nordshleife with a stock G37 and racing soft. It was in a single make race between 5 friends. I ended up finishing 6 seconds behind first after 3 laps. We had time change on, and set to 60, penalties strong, off track = real, and no assists 'cept abs 1.

Started at dusk, finished at dusk.

Clean laps of that course are awesome!

Could go a bit faster I guess, but in such a close race it was so exhilarating.
 
I did the Special Stage Route 7 in 1.214 seconds! lol.
 
4'46'6 @ Nurburgring with F2007. ABS1 and everything else off. I slowed down a bit too much on the last few corners before the straight or it would be 4'45.
 
i thought pd said theres leaderboards in the 1.07 update?
 
30.223 on Indy with red bull and only 1482HP
36.128 High speed ring same car :)
 
1.01.390 on the Top Gear Test Track with the Zonda R. Stock apart from racing softs.
 
8.55.xx on the ring online with my 400pp P10 Nissan Primera on Comfort Softs!
 
3 min 16 sec at La Sarthe in a stock 908 with power limiter set to around 750 horsepower (guesstimate as to what power the 908 had during race.)

Took a lot of drafting from lapped AI opponents.
 
Back