Last car missing from my garage: Nissan Pao '89

  • Thread starter Thread starter oze
  • 15 comments
  • 1,199 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

oze

Premium
Messages
206
Finland
Finland
Messages
ozea
Please trade me one shiny Nissan Pao '89.
Then I'll have a complete garage. :)

My PSN: ozea
My garage (I'll trade it for anything tradable): http://www.mygranturismo.net/13820
 
I think I have it, I'll check now.. Does it have to be new??
 
I have it if u want it? I am looking for the AC cobra that's black with gold stripes, it seems to be the only car eluding me.. Do u have that? If so I'm online now, just send me a FR- jgancherjr
 
Condition doesn't matter! 👍
 
jgancherjr: I don't have that color. I'm sorry.
 
Well add me, I'm sure we can work something out, I'll chat with u about it on the PSN
 
Hey send me a fr, I'll help u out.. We'll work something out man
 
Request sent. i'm online now.
 
I got one. What can you offer?
 
Finduszip, any tradable car for Pao. You choose.

Add me on PSN: ozea
 
Do you trade stealth codes ? :)
 
Werty, all stealth codes are no longer valid.
I have a few unused codes but they expired at the end of 2011.
 
I have it fully tuned. I hope that you don't mind. I sent you a fr.
 
oze
I have it fully tuned. I hope that you don't mind. I sent you a fr.
Ok. I can send the PAO tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back