Late birthday ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter baio
  • 21 comments
  • 2,256 views
Messages
151
Messages
baio93
Apparently PD is sending tickets to people whose birthday was during the PSN downtime. I just got mine and my birthday was on april 24th :)
 
Yep, got mine last night for April 29, 1969.

It says "belated" birthday ticket too.

Supposedly a good year to have and I was hoping for at least an unpaintable color muscle car, but I got the Isuzu Billet.
 
Yep, I got my second today as I got one on my birthday and apparently another today. Though I got an autozam so wasn't thrilled.
 
Confirmed, got one too :). Great. Unfortunatelly not the best year (1979) :).
 
My birthday is on April's First and I didn't receive my Birhtday ticket. And no it's not a joke.
 
Apparently PD is sending tickets to people whose birthday was during the PSN downtime. I just got mine and my birthday was on april 24th :)

Lol so was mine :)
 
Lol my birthday is 3 june. PSN was uo so I got my present. Yet PD gave me another one today for my birthday.
I'm not complaining. Just feel so lucky.......

Gearzz
GTP_rivate
 
My birthday is on April's First and I didn't receive my Birhtday ticket. And no it's not a joke.

Mine is on April the 3RD and I got mine so it could've either been ; you have put the wrong date of birth onto your psn account or the game for some reason just missed out on yours
 
Yeah, I got mine, Citroen 2cv:indiff:
 
Mine is on April the 3RD and I got mine so it could've either been ; you have put the wrong date of birth onto your psn account or the game for some reason just missed out on yours

My Birthday is April 3rd too :) I already got my gift tho, PSN was up on April 3rd.
 
Yeah i got another one yesterday for the 22 may (PSN was up) and i did receive mine, but hey who can complain about freebies :)
Thanks PD.
 
April 1st and used my dad's birthday which was 1964 and got the SCHWIMMWAGEN!
 
Yep, got mine last night for April 29, 1969.

It says "belated" birthday ticket too.

Supposedly a good year to have and I was hoping for at least an unpaintable color muscle car, but I got the Isuzu Billet.

I'm after a 0km Bellett, so if you want to trade, hit me up. :) I'll overcompensate for the inconvenience.
 
I got mine a few days ago and as expected I got a 1988 S13 Silvia Ks. I just bought one a few days earlier in black too. 👎 I was after the Jag XJR9.
 
My soon to be had '81 isn't going to be exciting . . . probably just gonna trade it. I think I have all the cars it can give anyways.
 
Good to see PD sent your B-day tickets after all :)

Happy Birthday and good luck to you all!!! :dopey:
 
just wonderint if anyone got 2 birthday tickets? i got my birthday ticket on jun 4 for 1970(its my dads b-day) and i got a toyota 7 race car.....Then a day after that i got another one for the same year, a chaparrel 2j.....your probably thinking this is awesome but i already had the cars:indiff: so i had no use for them. Anyway has this every happened to anyone?
 
Back