So. I have decided that since I have to get up at like 4 in the morning to just stay awake all night and do one of the endurance races. this should be interesting. What car should I use for nurburgring 4 hour?
If you're using the 1st lineup after a reset, try an R8 5.2 with upgraded tyres and some mods if you wanna be more comfortable (try it stock for a good race). If you're using the 2nd lineup, then upgrade that R8 a lot because the S2000 GT1 Turbo is not something you want accelerating past you after 5 seconds of racing then leaving you for dead.
When you reset the game certain lineups are put into place for the races. For example, when you go into a race there's one lineup, then when you go into that race again there's a different lineup, which continues on until...well, I don't know. However, if you reset your game the game goes back to the first lineup. It's a bit hard to explain fully but this should be enough...
Also, look out for the R8 LMS if you see it in a lineup. I myself haven't got a clue as to how it performs but it's supposedly even faster than the S2000 GT1 Turbo in that race...
Okay. Sense I'm way to tired to do that. Ill just go tune cars while racing on Rome. Its very effective. I get 5 lap sessions on each tune and make.money while making my car faster