latest events called A-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexnipi
  • 31 comments
  • 2,509 views
I'm not sure why so many here at GTP ask for qualifying. The races would be far to easy if you were allowed to start up front. Given that you earn 0 credits for qualifying and given that there is no need to do so to win the races it would be a total waste of time for most of us.

While I mostly agree, there are times when I'll try to race the AI with a slower car only to find myself unable to catch up to the leaders as I'll be running the same/similar pace to them. If we, at least, had qualifying one could qualify well with a slower car and still be able to have a decent battle for the lead of the race. But, ideally, the AI would be faster too so I could race them with equal machinery.
 
While I mostly agree, there are times when I'll try to race the AI with a slower car only to find myself unable to catch up to the leaders as I'll be running the same/similar pace to them. If we, at least, had qualifying one could qualify well with a slower car and still be able to have a decent battle for the lead of the race. But, ideally, the AI would be faster too so I could race them with equal machinery.


The AI still brake in the middle of the corner, which, if they were on the limit, would equal a spin....


Either way, don't follow them too close thru the curves!!!
 
Back