Latest Forza Horizon 3 Forzathon is a Money Maker

I've got 32,000,000 saved up for this Forzathon. But now that I know we're going to get 30% off Ferraris in a Forzathon in December, I can hold off on getting those and get everything else that's on my list.

I've got 32,000,000 saved up for this Forzathon. But now that I know we're going to get 30% off Ferraris in a Forzathon in December, I can hold off on getting those and get everything else that's on my list.

Where did you see that? I wish I would have known before buying the 2 of the 10,000,000 Ferrari's.

Where did you see that? I wish I would have known before buying the 2 of the 10,000,000 Ferrari's.
@AudiMan2011 brought it up in the dedicated Forzathon discussion. The latest Week In Review lists all the Forza events for December:

RAGING BULLS: LAMBORGHINI WEEK
Lock Horns with some of the world’s finest supercars
Challenges:
· Chargin’ Forward – Complete 3 Drag Races in a Lamborghini to receive 150,000 CR
· Bull’s Eye – Get 3 stars on 10 Speed Traps or Speed Zones in a Lamborghini to earn 70,000 XP
· Stampede – Win 30 Head-to-Head Races in a Lamborghini to unlock the Arooga 1 Horn
· El Toro Especial – 30% off all Lamborghinis

WILD HORSES: FERRARI WEEK
Celebrate over 70 years on the prancing horse
Challenges:
· Back any Horse – Complete an Online Race in a Ferrari to receive 100,000 CR
· Horsing around – Create and complete a Bucket List Blueprint Challenge with a Ferrari to earn 10,000 XP
· Show Jumps – Jump 50 Danger Signs in a Ferrari to win the Ferrari 250LM
· A Horse with One Name – 30% Off all Ferraris

CELEBRATE THE S14th: REDUX
Horizon is giving you another chance to win the Nissan Silvia K’s ‘94
Challenges:
· Lone Drifter – Get 3 Stars on any Drift Zone to receive 10,000 CR
· Skills to Pay the Bills – Perform a Ultimate Skill Chain to receive 10,000 CR
· A Winner Never Quits – Finish in the top 3 in an Online Race to receive 10,000 CR
· Original Drift King – Complete ANY S14th Redux challenge to win the Nissan Silvia K’s ‘94

OFF ROAD AND RALLY
Get down and dirty with Horizon
Challenges:
· Rusty Bucket – Complete a Bucket List Challenge that ends in the Outback to earn 10,000 XP
· Landboat – Win 5 races in the Alumi Craft Class 1 Race Car to win the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
· Do as the ‘Roos – Perform 100 Kangaroo Skills to win 3 Wheelspins
· Trail Sales – 30% off Offroad and Rally Monster cars

WINTER WONDER LAND-DOWN-UNDER
Jolly Times Ahead!
Challenges:
· O Tannenbaum – Earn 3 Stars on a PR Stunt at the Timber Mill to receive 120,000 CR
· Reindeer Games – Play 10 Playground Games to win the Ford GT Horizon Edition
· Bah Humbug – Perform 50 Skill Chains in a Mercedes-Benz to win 3 wheelspins
· ‘Twas the Night Before – Complete ANY event or race to win the Bentley #7 GT3

When they say "events," do they mean exhibitions only or do street races and Bucket Lists count?

Back