Latest update rant

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pitt34
  • 5 comments
  • 1,178 views
Messages
9
Messages
nccrusher34
Ever since I got the last update my loading times tend to be stupid long. I never had any problems with the game till this last update. I'm pretty patient but really?
 
I noticed a slow down too, but a reset of my router helped towards that. Give it a try, nothing to loose.
 
Rhino_WJB
I noticed a slow down too, but a reset of my router helped towards that. Give it a try, nothing to loose.

This.I had the same problem, once I restarted my router everything was fine, also you might want to clear your cache as well.
 
Mine's faster. (Since the update)
 
Ugh, mine takes forever to load, too. It's like it's trying to piss me off. :yuck:
 
Mine is faster by a long shot.Especially on the boot up when the "Gran Turismo 5" picture appears,that used to take over 3 minutes to change,now its less than 20seconds.
 
Back