LazyDay Cruisers (Name suggestions welcome) (Read first post)Open 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 352 comments
You should restrict cruise rooms at least somewhat to avoid racing softs and kick people who obviously don't join for a cruise. There were like 5 people in X1s and 97Ts and 2Xs when I joined. I mean I expect this to be casual, but there has to be some line.
Yeah, I'm still ironing things out.

I'm working on new rules now. I want randoms to join, but not the ones we got.

Sorry for getting late but i had some stuff to do with my family, is the lobby still open? hopefully there's isn't some guys with RedBull X1 or Chaparral X2.

But I'm waiting for a right time to open and if others could join so It will be better to leave it to someone else.
Ah, okay was just making sure you knew.

I probably won't make one till this weekend. Too late for me today, and I have appointments and things to do all the way up until Saturday.

Excuse the double post but the lobby is open as 1472-4711-0167-3383-1120

SS tyres cruise at 65 mph

Street cars only for now. All VGTs except BMW, Mazda, Mercedes the 2nd, Chaparral, Toyota, Lexus, Alpine Race and Mitsubishi are usable.

* Noob question * Do I have to be a member for a like 1 to 2 months to apply as a cop? or can I apply when ever?
Whenever you'd like, but if, in lobbies, you show an inability to follow the rules, you may be taken off the list. No matter how long you've been here.

If I apply as a cop can I bring my hoveround and or tractor? (I couldn't find the hoveround with the police stickers :( )
Police_tractor_2983719b.jpg

If I apply as a cop can I bring my hoveround and or tractor? (I couldn't find the hoveround with the police stickers :( )
Police_tractor_2983719b.jpg
A police tractor... Oh wow...

Anyway, I'm sure there will be some police cars that will need to have some sort of restriction. Tank Car comes to mind. long enough and heavy enough to be a one-car roadblock. Definitely overpowered in that respect. Has it's drawbacks though, like the fact that a Chevette could probably beat it in a drag race. :lol:

The logic right there lol. FF on a short track in a game that doesn't do well with lift off oversteer for FF cars.

In all seriousness is it really that good? I want to race you tomorrow. Morning sound good...if I'm up?

The logic right there lol. FF on a short track in a game that doesn't do well with lift off oversteer for FF cars.

In all seriousness is it really that good? I want to race you tomorrow. Morning sound good...if I'm up?
The DC5 handles almost like a RWD car, but more stable. You have to tune the suspension though, otherwise it's way too prone to understeer.

Morning is kind of a bad time. I'm gonna be pretty busy tomorrow anyway. In the evening maybe. Or Saturday.

Regardless, I'll be hosting a lobby Saturday, maybe a track day. Depends on what you guys want.

The DC5 handles almost like a RWD car, but more stable. You have to tune the suspension though, otherwise it's way too prone to understeer.

Morning is kind of a bad time. I'm gonna be pretty busy tomorrow anyway. In the evening maybe. Or Saturday.

Regardless, I'll be hosting a lobby Saturday, maybe a track day. Depends on what you guys want.
I'll try to join that lobby :) by the way does my ACR qualify for track day because its my favorite car and I love driving it.

I'll try to join that lobby :) by the way does my ACR qualify for track day because its my favorite car and I love driving it.
Anything that fits under the host's restrictions is allowed in a track day. I personally won't add restrictions, but rammers will be kicked.

Remember, the number one rule in a track day is to respect the other drivers. Let the faster car pass, don't block, and don't drift unless you can do so without messing up any hotlappers.

Anything that fits under the host's restrictions is allowed in a track day. I personally won't add restrictions, but rammers will be kicked.

Remember, the number one rule in a track day is to respect the other drivers. Let the faster car pass, don't block, and don't drift unless you can do so without messing up any hotlappers.
:D

As you know Dagger I am too respectful to push my position in races when there is more than one other person, much less when it's not even a race. :ouch: I'll try to be there and I'm glad you can't make mornings...I thought I was gonna have to stay up 'til 6 AM....it's the only way I'm ever up that early.

1: Have you ever been a police officer in a cruise club before? No.

2: What would you like your police number to be? 7 or 18 i can't choose xD

3: How long have you been a member of this club? a day

Back