LazyDay Cruisers (Name suggestions welcome) (Read first post)Open 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 352 comments
Hey, don't let a bad hosting experience get you down. I'm sure that you'll host a brilliant room in the future.

The fact i have a pretty crappy connecting made everyone get disconnected...

Well come on in if you want to

Are you hosting another room?

------------------

There's like 14 guys in the room but no one is on the track except me. I also want to leave this lobby as i want to join "fun run" right now.

This is by far the worst lobby we ever hosted. I shouldn't host in the first place.
Connection issues?

Anyway, don't worry about it.We're gonna have bad rooms, especially when randoms and people overseas are a factor.

That said, not saying either should be excluded from the club, just that connection issues will arise when you have players from all across the world together.

Also, GT6's servers aren't known to be the most stable.

Also which VGT is banned fro normal cruising? because there's a guy in Mazda LM55 VGT but in your first post, you said only Chaparral VGT is not allowed?

Also which VGT is banned fro normal cruising? because there's a guy in Mazda LM55 VGT but in your first post, you said only Chaparral VGT is not allowed?

I would assume that the Chaparral, Tomahawk GTS-R, Tomahawk X and LM55 would be banned from cruise lobbies, mainly due to them being full race cars (LM55), having technology that isn't that realistic (Chaparral), or being simply far too fast (Tomahawks).

I forgot about the LM55. It's a race car, so not allowed in cruising. I'll edit the OP later.

Have yet to test the Tomahawk, but I highly doubt I'll be able to allow it.

Tomahawk? not sure what to do for the Tomahawk S but Tomahawk GTS-R and X need to be BANNED.

Also the room got a bit better right now. :)

You used to hit 175? And what was this in?
A '98 MKIV Supra with a twin turbo set up for roll racing, 1050 HP. I also have a lesser driven Alpha 12 R35 with 1400 HP set up to launch like nothing else. It's insane. :lol:

Edit: Btw, I still street race, it's just not where all my money is coming from now.

A '98 MKIV Supra with a twin turbo set up for roll racing, 1050 HP. I also have a lesser driven Alpha 12 R35 with 1400 HP set up to launch like nothing else. It's insane. :lol:

Edit: Btw, I still street race, it's just not where all my money is coming from now.
But the Alpha 12 has over 1500bhp

Sure..

Don't you have a mobile to take a quick photo?
A phone? No, I don't have a phone. Well... I don't have a phone with a working camera. And it hasn't been charged in forever. Also, if you don't believe me fine, go ahead, but don't be rude about it.

A phone? No, I don't have a phone. Well... I don't have a phone with a working camera. And it hasn't been charged in forever. Also, if you don't believe me fine, go ahead, but don't be rude about it.
Who's being rude? There's a well known saying though;
Black-POV-Hat_Slogan.jpg

Lets keep it calm, guys.
This.

No need for proof. If they're telling the truth, then great. They have awesome cars. In fact, if you have a Facebook, I know a group I could invite you to that you would fit well in.

If not, then who cares? :lol: Not like it affects anyone in any way.

Although, if you ever do get a camera, I'd love pics of the Supra. :)

Read the first four words of my signature...
No "----" has been given...

This is escalating to a point I'd rather not have it go to. It needs to stop. Now.

Remove that. No place for profanity here.

This... But I'm stopping now before I do something either of us regret.
That's not any reason to get up in arms. There's a good reason involving a member by the name of @Zuel that GTPlanet is rather distrusting of people who claim to have something, but have no camera... :lol:

Edit: Edited the VGT part of the FAQ to include new banned VGTs from cruise lobbies.

Last edited:
It's not I didn't believe you, I was having a dig. Calm down.

I agree on the banned VGTs too. IMHO, all would be bbanned. All non-road legal cars should be banned for cruises. Trackdays may allow them.

I agree on the banned VGTs too. IMHO, all would be bbanned. All non-road legal cars should be banned for cruises. Trackdays may allow them.
I don't believe all should be banned (I also allow cars with exhausts so loud, there's no possible way they'd be street legal). Just the ones that would be overpowered or uncontrollable.

Can we move on shall we?

@Dagger311 Did you create a Club in GT6 Community yet?
Yeah, been meaning to make it public so everyone can join, just haven't hooked my PS3 up in a while. Hooked on The Witcher and GTA Online currently, and I have things to take care of in the real world at the moment.

Honestly, I would probably allow the Mercedes and the Aston Martin- those two are probably the only ones that I could see on the road (if they were real). I'm still impartial on the Tomahawk S- it is realistic when it comes to power output, but it's incredibly light. The best bet would be to either add a ballast to it, or ban it outright from Cruise lobbies.

Back