LCS: Season 2: TVR Tuscan RM Racing League

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 557 comments
  • 32,208 views


Just a picture of a poster i made :) If you want a poster like this send me 3 pics of your team (One vertical and 2 horizontal) , 4 lines of info bout your team & your team colours
 
Last edited:


Just a picture of a poster i made :) If you want a poster like this send me 3 pics of your team (One vertical and 2 horizontal) , 4 lines of info bout your team & your team colours

Bad / inaccurate poster due to..

1) lack of normal car damage (I guess this is pre parade lap)
2) you appear to be in control of your car

However you are over the white line, so it has some likeness to reality.
 
Bad / inaccurate poster due to..

1) lack of normal car damage (I guess this is pre parade lap)
2) you appear to be in control of your car

However you are over the white line, so it has some likeness to reality.

Is there really any need for comments like that? Seriously... :/
 
Is there really any need for comments like that? Seriously... :/

I think you might be right.

Just I've had all my interest sucked from me and I'm fighting the will to quit.
 
what time is race on sunday? eastern standard time (new york)
 
Bad / inaccurate poster due to..

1) lack of normal car damage (I guess this is pre parade lap)
2) you appear to be in control of your car

However you are over the white line, so it has some likeness to reality.

This was on the Race 2. 2) I dont get.
 
I think you might be right.

Just I've had all my interest sucked from me and I'm fighting the will to quit.

fair enough but lets not go out of our way to offend others, and lets try to stick on topic :lol:
 
what time is race on sunday? eastern standard time (new york)

During daylight saving, the eastern time zone is GMT -4 which would put race time for you at noon.
 
I had a practice run yesterday. No where near as fun as La Sarthe unfortunately. :( The corners are slower and the straights are shorter.
 
Me and tom practiced lol for like 5 mins... we got carried away with trading
 
why is there a two week gap between race 4 and race 5?
 
why is there a two week gap between race 4 and race 5?

It is Mothers Day, so I thought people may want to spend time with their families.
 
because of midnghtpiper being made my team mate i've changed my colour scheme to match his:

british racing green and silver rims... the team name will remain the same though
 
because of midnghtpiper being made my team mate i've changed my colour scheme to match his:

british racing green and silver rims... the team name will remain the same though

Ok good. :)
 
I hope everyone is ready for today! :)
 
it seems BLASTO has gotten his GTP account banned, plus 2 others he created after it... :lol:
He'll still be at the race today (not sure about the rest of the series) but if you want any messages given to him, either PSN him or go through me 👍
 
Room is open so join whenever (Tell blasto that please Tom :))
 
This could be interesting. The tyres don't warm up very fast and when they do they wear pretty fast. I predict two stops here.
 
Ok Can we all start joining the lobby now :)
 
6th > 11th before I even crossed the line on the parade lap.

Sorry I cant be bothered with that.
 
I am discontinuing this series. It is not fun anymore with certain grudges, and also the racing is increasingly unclean. I will be starting a new series and try to retain the LCS feeling from last season. Most of you will be allowed to enter... It will be at 6:20pm Sundays.

Xeriff this goes out to you especially, I would love for you to join the new series as I feel bad for this one going downhill so fast.
 
I am discontinuing this series. It is not fun anymore with certain grudges, and also the racing is increasingly unclean. I will be starting a new series and try to retain the LCS feeling from last season. Most of you will be allowed to enter... It will be at 6:20pm Sundays.

Xeriff this goes out to you especially, I would love for you to join the new series as I feel bad for this one going downhill so fast.

NP,

Lets get the rules nailed on before we even start to think about racing. Everyone have a bit think of how we can make matters easy/fair and not too combative.

Maybe we should all go back to the elises!
 
NP,

Lets get the rules nailed on before we even start to think about racing. Everyone have a bit think of how we can make matters easy/fair and not too combative.

Maybe we should all go back to the elises!

Maybe go old school with the '96 Elise?
 
Maybe go old school with the '96 Elise?

My fav car of them all.

Me an lizard50 have them! Well maybe not RM'ed with 270 hp.

We could do a pp check so there can be both 111rs and 96's.
 
Back