Le mans and prototype race cars I have FGT, X1...

  • Thread starter Thread starter iJosh2009
  • 8 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
92
Messages
iJosh2009
Messages
iJosh2009
Many maxed out super cars and a Toyota GT1, I also have a very nice hat too but I'm not sure I can get that on my hard drive
 
I only have s vettle
 
Looking for Yellow/Black FGT, Red FGT, White FGT, Green/Yellow FGT and Silver/Black FGT.
 
Would you trade me anything for a minolta 88C with 0 miles as im needing to get rid of it. Lol ps. What kinda hat is it? Haha
 
I've only got blue
 
Hmmm sorry not really the car I'm looking for and the earliest I can trade is Wednesday the hat is a fez got it from egypt a few years ago
 
Hahaha cool hat. Wasnt looking for a top class car its a doubler so was just more trying to shift it
 
Back