- 1,198
today i was watching The Le Mans event(American Le Mans series) and i saw a car with a super ugly paint job. no offense but on a le mans car. it had a Blue Flames Job on it. it was car no.13. sorry to rag on it but man...its ugly!
Incoherent ramblings. Car with ugly paint job. No pics. Useless.lethalAE86typeRtoday i was watching The Le Mans event(American Le Mans series) and i saw a car with a super ugly paint job. no offense but on a le mans car. it had a Blue Flames Job on it. it was car no.13. sorry to rag on it but man...its ugly!
Oh yeah with the blue rims right?ND4SPDUmm was it the ALMS race at limerock park? 'Cause I thought I saw a blue P2 car with blue flames. Was it a P1, P2, GTS or GT class car?
Yeah I saw it in the pits and then it was off the jack and speeding away I think.ND4SPDYes I believe that was the car, I didn't see it a lot during the race but I noticed it pass by as a big bluish blur most of the time. It wasn't that bad of a paint job, It was more of a unique