Le Mans GT 250km (Super GT) // gprilli wins in the rain! // Points Up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 257 comments
  • 13,984 views
Akmuq can't make it.

Smuffy's a questionmark.

If anyone can bring in a Toyota and Honda driver, that would be great. Lobby opening in 50 minutes.

EDIT: Inviting Spurgy.
 
It'll be fine we've got plenty of people :)
 
It'll be fine we've got plenty of people :)

Still would be nice filling the field but I suppose you're right.

Still 1 Slot definitely open.
 
We're back online yes!, I actually tested in the Xanavi Nismo with a best time 3:56.3xx on Meds & 4:00.7xxx on Hards. There's a clear picture here on pit stradegy with the tire compounds, but I know which way I'm going with this. I'm here on pst so the sooner we start the better, I told my boss I was at the child support office so I was able to buy some time but not much. I'm in Chqr room now doing some laps until everyone powers on'

O snap I just saw the driver line up I'll turn some laps in the R35, but mine has been modified I think.
 
We're back online yes!, I actually tested in the Xanavi Nismo with a best time 3:56.3xx on Meds & 4:00.7xxx on Hards. There's a clear picture here on pit stradegy with the tire compounds, but I know which way I'm going with this. I'm here on pst so the sooner we start the better, I told my boss I was at the child support office so I was able to buy some time but not much. I'm in Chqr room now doing some laps until everyone powers on'

Haha. Nice preparation.

I haven't done much practice in all fairness.

I hope Furinkazen arrives soon.
 
By the way, do we have to use both Racing Meds and hards during the race or does it not matter? :P
 
By the way, do we have to use both Racing Meds and hards during the race or does it not matter? :P

Does not matter.

All part of strategy.
 
I will be in. 👍 , room open at 7pm, just got home after an exhausting day.
 
Chqr the Supra only goes down to 1150kg :( :(
 
Chqr the Supra only goes down to 1150kg :(

The Yellowhat Supra has 1090kg in weight.

The Tom's Supra is heavier but in some awys faster.
 
My Takata-Dome is primed and ready for Le Mans.
504HP - 1100 KG - 593 PP
3:49-3:51's with tire wear off.
 
My Takata-Dome is primed and ready for Le Mans.
504HP - 1100 KG - 593 PP

Haha definitely better than seeing 3 Weiders lol.
 
Wait. So is it tuning prohibited then? Or not?
 
Right, because it's a very very hit and miss time for a race for me today, I'ma do the following....

I'll enter the lobby at whatever time quali opens, but I have dinner about 7pm, so as long as my parents aren't d*cks (impossible, ask neljack) and force me to stay in the living room, I should thoeretically be back by 7:30, 7:45 pm for the race.

I'll try to post a lap time where possible, but chances are that I'll start from the back. Basically, my parents have this annoying thing about me having to 100000% sit at the table for dinner (which, being 23, I should NOT have to abide by anymore but whatever, control wh*res, the pair of them.) and not in my room. They do not like me to "disrespect them" by leaving dinner on the table. Yeah, it's that kinda **** I deal with every day.
 
Right, because it's a very very hit and miss time for a race for me today, I'ma do the following....

I'll enter the lobby at whatever time quali opens, but I have dinner about 7pm, so as long as my parents aren't d*cks (impossible, ask neljack) and force me to stay in the living room, I should thoeretically be back by 7:30, 7:45 pm for the race.

I'll try to post a lap time where possible, but chances are that I'll start from the back. Basically, my parents have this annoying thing about me having to 100000% sit at the table for dinner (which, being 23, I should NOT have to abide by anymore but whatever, control wh*res, the pair of them.) and not in my room. They do not like me to "disrespect them" by leaving dinner on the table. Yeah, it's that kinda **** I deal with every day.

Haha, okay. Just post here if you want a delay by 5 or so minutes.

Race start is 7.45pm GMT now anyway. :)
 
As our reliable host hasn't arrived yet, Furinkazen.

I'm going to fire up the lobby.

If lag is present, I'll probably switch to Furinkazen or neljack for qualifying.

1472-6681-3158-0097-5424
 
As our reliable host hasn't arrived yet, Furinkazen.

I'm going to fire up the lobby.

If lag is present, I'll probably switch to Furinkazen or neljack for qualifying.

1472-6681-3158-0097-5424

I am just about to come online.
 
The hell. WHy "Connection To Server?" errors?
 
Mine is open now, Chqr, join please.
 
are mics on?
 
Room number please because have of my grid don't have you as a friend.
 
Room number please because have of my grid don't have you as a friend.

If you join then they can get in via you.

Anyway 1472 6118 3701 4252 4329
 
reliable host...Furinkazen.

AYMqM.jpg
 
Anyone who wants to race, join us in the lobby via me or Furinkazen.
 
When will it finish? I really need to finish off some Spanish coursework.
 
Back