cobragtDo It
Maybe not. Notice that Tsukuba, for instance, only has one name as well, when we know that there'll also be a Tsukuba wet track.hellnbackYeah, but wouldn't you think there'd be three file names also???
Nope it's Twin Ring Motegi.jpmontoyaIs it me or the two layouts have a lot in common? Could this be another version of the track?
cobragtHe might have retyped it. Can someone hack the demo so we can know for sure whether the track is in or not? I doubt anyone would completely lie about the track being in. Anyone who does that isn't human.
I thought that was a Bentley?jpmontoyaRe-Edit, after a bit of research:
LeMans Bugatti
This "Zitat" was postet by VV on THIS forum in imo the appopriate thread : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43917&page=22&pp=20cobragt
Bentley is the car.de1337edI thought that was a Bentley?
Buggy BoyThis "Zitat" was postet by VV on THIS forum in imo the appopriate thread : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43917&page=22&pp=20
I think it would be more honest to comment to VV there.
cobragtcake, isn't that the le mans in your icon?