G gibtek6 Messages 2 Messages pelicanfillet Dec 8, 2010 #1 question peeps, wanting to know what the FF, FR, MR etc mean. (is it front wheel drive with front mounted engine etc). cheers.
question peeps, wanting to know what the FF, FR, MR etc mean. (is it front wheel drive with front mounted engine etc). cheers.
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Dec 8, 2010 #2 MR = Mid-engined, rear-wheel drive FR = Front-engined, rear-wheel-drive FF = Front-engines, front-wheel-drive RR = Rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive This will help you out quite a bit.
MR = Mid-engined, rear-wheel drive FR = Front-engined, rear-wheel-drive FF = Front-engines, front-wheel-drive RR = Rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive This will help you out quite a bit.
X xzaero Messages 44 Messages Nekromika Dec 8, 2010 #3 off topic a little, but I-m not at the ps3 and was wondering... 4wd dont specify their engine layouts do they? E.G. Gallardo should be M-4WD or similar I imagine S3/RS4/Impreza etc. - F-4WD 911 Turbo - R-4WD
off topic a little, but I-m not at the ps3 and was wondering... 4wd dont specify their engine layouts do they? E.G. Gallardo should be M-4WD or similar I imagine S3/RS4/Impreza etc. - F-4WD 911 Turbo - R-4WD