Leftyz BELGIAN GP, TT & FUN RUN (Race Starts at 20:00 GMT)

I would like to have the race at:

• Total voters
United States
LoomRock, CA
GTP_LeftyWright
This is my go at a NFS SHIFT favorite as my tribute to one of the greatest tracks I have been exposed to from one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. So this should be a track that Shark should be able to push to the top ten in the TT with the selection of the Ferrari as the car of choice for the event, so it begins now and I will post the lobbies on Nov. 17th for the first to pick contest for the race on the 20th. So here we go again…. Weeeeeee

You can use what ever you want on your Ferrari as far as Traction Control, ABS, or whatever you want to use to get that great TT lap to try to rock the Leader Board.
35lz03q.jpg

Congratulations Shark for winning the TT and finishing in the top 100 in the world as well as the 2nd fastest Ferrari in the world.

24cy7eo.jpg

Last edited:
Well. How could I say no. I think we might get a lot this time. 2 full lobbies maybe. So maybe 3 of gtps best in the top 10 with another 2 in the top 20. I wouldn't bet against it.

Won't be able to participate in the final race because I will be away that weekend but I'll post a few laps :)

Whew.. 1'44.037.. Thats almost 2seconds faster than ive ever been on this track.. I couldve probably broke 1'43.high but i almost lost my mind getting that last time.. Sheesh.. Im coming for you Nitrovious..

Won't be able to participate in the final race because I will be away that weekend but I'll post a few laps :)

This isn't something that I would call the last but is definitely something that will be effected by the release of GT5 in that once it rears up I'll be concentrating on it for at least till the first of the year. I will most assuredly be throwing down my flavor of get togethers in the wonderland that we call GT5.

This isn't something that I would call the last but is definitely something that will be effected by the release of GT5 in that once it rears up I'll be concentrating on it for at least till the first of the year. I will most assuredly be throwing down my flavor of get togethers in the wonderland that we call GT5.

Yeah, once GT5 comes out I won't be playing this much at all I'd say.

Count me in for this as per :), I'll still be around when GT5 is released. Maybe 1 night a week for a career race and a good online race if theres still clean racers playing.

Man I can't beleve how much work I have to do on this track. I'm sitting at 3K+, and I thought I had a clue........lol

Well. Last place again. I'll do what I always do and stay there to the last night and then improve by a couple of seconds.

Count with me on this one. Think I'm ready now to run with you, specially if it's Spa! Love this track! Just hope the schedule will be ok for me...

Count with me on this one. Think I'm ready now to run with you, specially if it's Spa! Love this track! Just hope the schedule will be ok for me...

Blow out some TTs w/ the Ferrari so I can grid you in the correct group ....... good luck 👍

Hey peter, is your playstation working again because you haven't been online in a while.

Had a great practice session tonight. Unfortunutley it had to end in abu dhabi qualifying. Man I hate parents.
Also, I think I could get pole if it rains as heavy as spa again. I was 4 seconds off but that was after nearly destroying my car at the chicane. I finished that lap without a front wing.

Well, i've been grounded for weeks lol. Ever since the first Aussie race. Last weekend, I finally got un-grounded, but the TV died for some reason, it was caused by some sort of input or something, so it could be the game, but more likely a cable box that was giving problems on the other TV but was switched with mine that same day, and the game has been on that tv for around 2 years now. So, haven't touched it since then -__-. This weekend, for Australia, since the TV hasn't come back yet from repairs, i'll hook up to my sister's TV for the race, whether she likes it or not :mischievous:

Back