Legal OutSliderz: New Team (OP Update) in progress.

Read my post again please. Don't pick half of it and take it out of context.

I've interacted with you on this website for moooore than long enough to know precisely what your stance on "appropriate drift cars" is.

The context of your post is irrelevant to me. I was laughing at the notion of you telling yet another group of people what cars they should or shouldn't drift.

Same 'ole 🤬, just a different day :lol:

I've interacted with you on this website for moooore than long enough to know precisely what your stance on "appropriate drift cars" is.

The context of your post is irrelevant to me. I was laughing at the notion of you telling yet another group of people what cars they should or shouldn't drift.

Amen to that!

Maybe you can't read English, but :

There is a time for random stuff, ***** and giggles and all that, and there is a time for solid practice. Remember to have both. ;)

Seems pretty clear to me, doesn't it? Or want me to put it in French, German or Italian?

There is a time for random stuff, ***** and giggles and all that, and there is a time for solid practice. Remember to have both. ;)

Ok, I'll reply to this part then :)

Who the hell are you to tell people when is a time for messin' around, and when is a time for seriously serious drifting.

Is it defined as, "when Dom is in the room, everyone better be on that seriously serious drifting tip, and when Dom is not in the room, you can do as you please."

You yourself said that you've only drifted with these guys 3 times at most. Maybe those three times happened to be silly-sessions. Maybe they choose to do their seriously serious drift practice in team exclusive rooms. Or maybe they're a group similar to most others around here in that they fuse the two together in a style that suits their team the best.

Or I dunno, maybe I'm completely out to lunch :lol:

Either way, I'm backing out of this convo...derailed their team thread enough already.

If you guys wanna bang doors with those Cappchinos, I'll bring my Bluebird 510 :)

Ok, I'll reply to this part then :)

Who the hell are you to tell people when is a time for messin' around, and when is a time for seriously serious drifting.

I never specified when the time is for what. I really couldn't care less.

Is it defined as, "when Dom is in the room, everyone better be on that seriously serious drifting tip, and when Dom is not in the room, you can do as you please."

No, it's defined as: "Guys, there are multiple sides when it comes to drifting. Remember to be comfortable with all of them, and remember that you, as a team will build a certain reputation."

You yourself said that you've only drifted with these guys 3 times at most. Maybe those three times happened to be silly-sessions. Maybe they choose to do their seriously serious drift practice in team exclusive rooms. Or maybe they're a group similar to most others around here in that they fuse the two together in a style that suits their team the best.

Yeah. Maybe, I coincidentally joined them three times, on the wrong moment. (Which I highly doubt). And frankly... I don't really care, nor do I want to know what suits their team best. I gave them a tip. If they want to use it or not is their choice.

Frankly, last time I was in their lobby I left after 2, maybe 3 minutes because I felt that the lobby resembled a kindergarten a little bit too much. This is my opinion, and even though that comes from personal judgement, my post didn't reflect any of that and gave them advice.

The fact that YOU think that that advice is less-worthy of your standards, that is your problem, not mine.

Or I dunno, maybe I'm completely out to lunch :lol:

Either way, I'm backing out of this convo...derailed their team thread enough already.

If you guys wanna bang doors with those Cappchinos, I'll bring my Bluebird 510 :)

I wouldn't do that if I were you. My advice: You need more of the second part of the same advice as I gave these guys:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. My advice: You need more of the second part of the same advice as I gave these guys:

Lol you're telling me I need to go practice more, and not to drift my Bluebird? HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHahahHhHBAHbahahabshhshsjdjfjdjhahd

I'm always practicing, looking to improve myself. For me, part of that is expanding the spectrum of cars that I can drift with comfortably. I just happen to have a 🤬 load of fun at the same time.

Last time I checked, other than a handful of the most advanced JPN players, there's no one in this game that I can't bang doors with on any given day, in a wide array of cars. And before you mention anything about "well battle me then"...it'll never happen. There's a million things I'd rather do with my time than message your ego.

Seriously Dom, get stuffed. Go take a long walk off a short peer.

Or don't...you are decent entertainment after all :lol:

@Gonales why do you do this can you this stop replying please :embarrassed:

Me? You should re-read who made fun of who's post please. :/ My opinion and advice is apparently not good enough for this forum according to some people. (Although I'd easily give them a run for their money.)

childhood6767.gif

Anyways, good luck from DDK fellas. Hope to catch you around! :)

who ever started it, stop it, cant decide, both stop it, it ends at this line--------------------- take it to pm or create your own thread about this, this team dont deserve BS on their thread

Just stop.
Just saying a thread on Gonales vs twitcher would be the greatest read.

Anyway good luck on the team, the colours are awesome, was good to read the short about each driver. And hope to see you on track. Best of luck from myself and everyone at Rapid Crab Drifters. :cheers:

I'm having lot's of fun with you guys. haha Epic, RB and mr Slide haha. hope too join you guys more :) :cheers::dunce::lol: But i'm still after you guys since you rammed me in 200 MPH xD:nervous::odd::scared:

Back