Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: 11/5/2012 (Class A, Cmsd 1 sec)
Rival 1: Street-King-07
Rival 2: Wynter92
Course: Jizo Pass
Winner: Street-King-07
Battle Rating 5 of 5

I can do some battles on Monday Night, I have a decent B class Protege that I'd like to try out against other cars.

I've been trying out a number of Class S vehicles and I've been meaning to ask if next season there will be an S Class along with A and B.

Looking at the rival's list, there goes my 3 season plan for my R1 down the toilet. Luckily I have a couple of backup cars from previous seasons so my NSX may not be put out to retirement just yet.

Date: 13/05/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP_SHADOW (Class S)
Rival 2: JC18137 (Class S)
Course: Braes of Enzie
Battle Style: CMSD 2 Sec
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5/5

I choose to chase the R34 of JC and was all over the rear bumper pressuring JC into a mistake, This did not happen but i did find a way though when i got a better drive out of a turn. JC was unable to match pace and i crossed the line over 5 Seconds ahead.

Yeah Shadow, the R35 is way faster than the R34. Tried my hardest.

Rival 1: SolidSnake7735 (Class S)
Rival 2: JC18137 (Class S)
Battle Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Winner: JC18137

HE told me CMSD 3 second and told me to lead. Pulled to a 9.8 second lead.

Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class A)
Rival 2: hanablemoore (Class A)
Winner: H_enry_T

Although it was my first race in quite some time, the result was me winning, surprisingly. I chose to lead and ultimately pulled out a 10+ second lead. Good race though.

Rival 1: H_enry_T (Class S)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class S)
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Rating: 3.5/5

A slightly farcical battle that was shaping up to be really exciting. Throughout the 9 rounds Henry's Impreza looked very fast and balanced leaving my R8 on the back foot. But with Henry battling lag and subsequent disarray that followed to try to equalise things meant we had to restart the 6th round. By Round 9 Henry got lag damage again and was forced to forfeit, letting me take a reluctant win. Rated down due to the lag issues.

Ok so my first ever LoTs battle , sadly i lost but damn it was good solid fun 👍

Rival 1: Street-King-07 ( Class A )
Rival 2: Terror_Dog ( Class A )

Very fun first battle , i wasn't really sure about my car and my level of driving , but never the less i took the battle . And i was surprised that i wasn't that extremely bad :D . Street-King-07 was as close on my rear bumper as he could from the get go and drove very well making me feel the pressure from the first corner , a few attempts to overtake fell short but at about i guess between the 1/2 and the 3/4 part of the track ( i might be a little of here ) he was able to get the perfect line trough a corner and was able to floor it leaving me in the dust :D

I tried to keep up but the lack of experience and skill prevented me to close the gap , crossing the finish line with a gap of between 5 and 10 seconds ( i'll have to ask Street-King-07 seeing the adrenaline was pumping so i wasn't watching )

The Street-King-07 / Amuse S2000 R1 combo was defenatly king of the track today .

Thanks for the race , hope to face you again sometime 👍

ps : hope the battle report wasn't to long got caught up in the moment of typing :P

Last edited:
Ok so my first ever LoTs battle , sadly i lost but damn it was good solid fun 👍

Rival 1: Street-King-07 ( Class A )
Rival 2: Terror_Dog ( Class A )

Very fun first battle , i wasn't really sure about my car and my level of driving , but never the less i took the battle . And i was surprised that i wasn't that extremely bad :D . Street-King-07 was as close on my rear bumper as he could from the get go and drove very well making me feel the pressure from the first corner , a few attempts to overtake fell short but at about i guess between the 1/2 and the 3/4 part of the track ( i might be a little of here ) he was able to get the perfect line trough a corner and was able to floor it leaving me in the dust :D

I tried to keep up but the lack of experience and skill prevented me to close the gap , crossing the finish line with a gap of between 5 and 10 seconds ( i'll have to ask Street-King-07 seeing the adrenaline was pumping so i wasn't watching )

The Street-King-07 / Amuse S2000 R1 combo was defenatly king of the track today .

Thanks for the race , hope to face you again sometime 👍

ps : hope the battle report wasn't to long got caught up in the moment of typing :P

Confirmed. Your first battle was definitely a very impressive attempt as the FD is a potent touge weapon. I always imply a strategy when racing newer drivers by exercising caution and tactically working out a safe area to pass. A couple of my passing attempts were to make you aware of my presence but you were handling my pressure quite well. Our finishing gap was just over 3 seconds but you did very well not to drop back further. Keep up the practice and continue tweaking your car as the potential is there.

Rival List and Leaderboard Updated # 47

The final week of this season starts tomorrow, So i shall be going through all awards throughout the week as well as the Finals. The rivals for the finals will be released on Wednesday.

Room Up!
1472-6118-3658-4758-2312

Date: 14/05/2012
Rival 2: kadoimmortal (Class A)
Course: Tenroujima

Good long battle, really had fun doing that one. Tire wear cut kado's performance in the last round though, so I was able to outrun him.

Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)

Though this was inevitable, I was at least happy that I managed to keep him behind me in the corners and outrun him (a bit) on the straights. That R1's a monster! :scared:

Rival 2: hanablemoore (Class S)

Hanable started out leading and I pressured him all lap, trying to find a clean passing point, but Hanable managed to block me. However in Round 2 I outran him easily. Good race!

Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class S)

Good battle, though it was an easy one, because Snake had massive oversteer problems and I outran him easily.

Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)

Same as one review up.

Rival 2: hanablemoore (Class A)

A quick 1 round battle, passed Han after he hit a wall badly. Great race though.

Last edited:

Though this was inevitable, I was at least happy that I managed to keep him behind me in the corners and outrun him (a bit) on the straights. That R1's a monster! :scared:

Confirmed. My R1's power being mostly available from the top end of my rev range was counting against me but my controversial high speed handling was more than enough to rack up another victory despite your excellent blocking in the first run.

Rival 1: Fragolas79 (Class A)

Bouncing back against Frag on an unfamiliar track to him gave me the tactical advantage thanks to my prior knowledge. Frag chose to chase and was unable to match the ferocious pace of my R1 as I pulled out a comfortable gap to end the battle in 1 round as our battle towards the main LotS title heats up.

Rival 1: kadoimmortal (Class A)

My days dominance continued racking up a second victory against Kado's Z33. Kado chose to lead the first run and was able to hold me off all the way round. With Tenroujima being pretty tough to commit to a pass, I piled the pressure on the back of the 350Z as much as possible but was unable to find a gap. Round 2 allowed me to once again stretch the legs of my VTEC and I powered away to a big lead as Kado fell further back, powerless to catch up.

Rival 1: hanablemoore (Class A)

My first race with hanable since the Inital D season was an easy victory for my R1. Han led the first run but immediately I was already under his rear wing as he was struggling with a lot of understeer. By turns 2 and 3 I tryed to dive through past the R32 but the power of the RB26 kept it in contention until the right hander at Turn 5 where Han understeered again with me on the outside. Luckily I had braked earlier to allow myself to switch back to the inside line and take the lead before racing away to a comfortable win.

Rival 1: hanablemoore (Class S)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class S)

I knew I would be in for a tougher time in this battle as the R35 has plenty of potential. Han was in control for the early part of the lap with my R8 hanging on behind after I chose for him to lead the first round until he got distracted and dropped a wheel on the dirt making him spin out . I was able to sneak through a rapidly closing gap on the inside as Han was unable to recover his spin. When he got going again I was already far away in the distance and he was unable to close the gap down between us.

Last edited:
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (Class A)

Bouncing back against Frag on an unfamiliar track to him gave me the tactical advantage thanks to my prior knowledge. Frag chose to chase and was unable to match the ferocious pace of my R1 as I pulled out a comfortable gap to end the battle in 1 round as our battle towards the main LotS title heats up.

I didnt even knew the name of this course, of course we couldnt expect anything else:crazy: I could do nothing but eat Sk´s dust!! That R1 its a real beast!!

Hope to get an A Class mok battle in neutral ground, I would love to see how my STi really performes against a R1! :sly: And of course, Im looking forward for our S class battle at Braes!! 👍

RIVAL: HANABLEMOORE
RIVAL: H enryT
TRACK:BRAES OF ENDIE
STYLE:CAT N MOUSE
DATE:5/13/12
RATING:5 of 5
WINNER:H enry T
I needed some practice and H enryT challenged me. He's a good racer just i made to many sloppy mistakes against him. At this level of competition a single mistake can and will cost you the race in which it cost me dearly. Good guy

TRACK:SONGAI SHINRO
DATE:5/14/12
550 was the performance points. Again i made a mistake and he capitalized. What i expected to happen when i made my mistake. Good guy

500pp race and i lost again. not lol. H enryT is good what can i say. i keep faulting so more practice it is for me. His fd was on me and i understeered at the exact wrong time.

RIVAL: STREETKING 07
WINNER:STREETKING 07
STREETKING 07 and H enryT and i was all in the same room. I owed him a race so we raced. Another good racer where a mistake is costly and i paid for it. Good guy. 500 pp race.

DATE: 5 /14/12
LOL. Another lost. Im learning though and STREETKING 07 and H enryT and good people. Just hit the wall unexpectedly and he took advantage. Good guy

STREETKING 07 and H enryT and i was all in the same room. I owed him a race so we raced. Another good racer where a mistake is costly and i paid for it. Good guy. 500 pp race.

DATE: 5 /14/12
LOL. Another lost. Im learning though and STREETKING 07 and H enryT and good people. Just hit the wall unexpectedly and he took advantage. Good guy

Um Hanable, Henry and I already posted our reports on our races with you. Just pointing that out

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: Maximus254 (Class A)
Course: Ushimine
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase and i was applying pressure from the start but all attempt to pass was blocked by Max. I managed to pass Max on an uphill straight and then maintained the lead to the finish.

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class S)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class S)
Course: Michi-no-Eki

The mighty R35 rematch that i was expecting turned out to by a short 2 round battle this time. Frag choose to chase me and throughout the whole lap stayed within 1.5 seconds from me.
Round 2 saw a quick attack by me when Frag was a little slow off the mark on the short uphill straight, From there on in frag tried to push himself to regain the lead but he then fell to a 2 second gap at the line.

Rival 1: JC18137 (Class A)
Rival 2: IMPAKT_R32 (Class A)
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: GGU

I had the lead from the beginning and won by a sector or so even after I damaged my right front and left rear tires.

Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)
Course: Mt. Osaka
Battle Style: CMSD 1 Sec

I lead and ran away to an 11.455 gap. Great race.

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class A)
Winner: Fragolas79

Great Dogfights from both sides. Eventually my faster tire wear did me in, giving me incredible understeer. We went quite a good amount of rounds. 5 or 6.

Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)

R1 overtook and ran to a 2.1 seconds lead.

Rival 1: JC18137 (Class S)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class S)

R35 vs. R34, 'nuff said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back