Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
  • 213,224 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you wanna test Team STI against my Team NISMO later tonight? :sly:

I could also use some tuning tips on the R32 S-Tune from you.

Sure. My Impreza will be needing more work to refine the setup than my BRZ does.
 
Sure. My Impreza will be needing more work to refine the setup than my BRZ does.

That is actually the case with my cars as well, though the Z33 is near perfection. It handles REALLY well from the start, when I put in some standard suspension/LSD figures. 4.10 on GlenCoe Valley is my best with it right now.
 
Hey Shadow want to give you a heads up. There's a typo in the regulation settings. 500pp should be 450, but you have addressed 450pp so many times I doubt someone would be an idiot. Also, under the rival list the 94' Evolution is II not IV. I moded an Evo II last night and wanted to mention the mistake ;)
 
badboy_etc
Hey Shadow want to give you a heads up. There's a typo in the regulation settings. 500pp should be 450, but you have addressed 450pp so many times I doubt someone would be an idiot. Also, under the rival list the 94' Evolution is II not IV. I moded an Evo II last night and wanted to mention the mistake ;)

Thanks for the heads up and I'll edit it once I have access to my laptop 👍
 
Looking highly unlikely that this side season will even be run
 
really? that's a damn shame... well, that doesn't mean I won't be still practicing my wheel hehe
 
If there isn't any more, let us race it out.
 
I will run it, cant register right now because I dont want to reveal my secret weapon, eheheh!
 
Just returned from my weekend away and I'll be back on track working on my cars by tomorrow.

currently only two people signed up to run the side season 👎

This was what I was concerned about which is why I chose to sidestep this side season as well
 
Just returned from my weekend away and I'll be back on track working on my cars by tomorrow.



This was what I was concerned about which is why I chose to sidestep this side season as well

you should join it anyway... what else would you be doing in the time anyway?
 
you should join it anyway... what else would you be doing in the time anyway?

Just like the last side season, I'll be using the time to run in my BRZ and work on the setup for my Impreza. Also I personally will be sticking to FR, particularly my 86/FR-S/BRZ family, for 450PP.
 
I have also signed up to the side-season, seeing as it begins so soon! :D
 
Oh really? Well, if Clarkson says so, then it must be true.


 
having a tough time figuring out what i wanna run for the test season, but i have a few cars built
 
Hurry and sign up!
 
new Toscana(Tarmac) track up for share. Momiji Line.
 
Rivals List Updated #1190
 
My car is registered. An Audi S3 should get my rivals some sweat eheheh. Hope to get into some good battles...
 
My car is registered. An Audi S3 should get my rivals some sweat eheheh. Hope to get into some good battles...

I Just send you an add Id like to run with you for some practice. GTP_INITALR
 
Still trying to figure out what car I'm going to use for this side season. 450pp and 4wd sounds like a good time.
 
Room up 1472-6681-3158-0097-4624

Room closed...
 
Last edited:
Date: 24/10/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Style: CMSD2
Course: The Pirate Bay
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5 of 5
 
Room Up Chaps:

1472-6399-8408-2426-4519
 
Last edited:
all im gonna say is if you wanna race me message me on psn... "slidinsidewayz"
 
Date: 24/10/2012
Rival 1: tabbycatlouis
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Style: CMSD2
Course: The Pirate Bay
Winner: SolidSnake7735
Battle Rating: 5 of 5
 
Date: 24/10/2012
Rival 1: tabbycatlouis
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Style: CMSD2
Course: The Pirate Bay
Winner: SolidSnake7735
Battle Rating: 5 of 5

Tabbycatlouis is not a registered rival
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back