Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
  • 213,283 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read post 1613.
 
I might choose to sign up to help boost the numbers but my proposed car choice might greatly annoy JC. :nervous::scared:
 
Oh? Interested.
 
Hei
Oh? Interested.

Yeah, I'm looking at running a Nismo R32 S-Tune. I might switch to the Gran Turismo 350Z RS if that causes strife.
 
Last edited:
I was running the R32 as well :lol: Run what you like.
 
I'm using the Tom's chaser so no one touch it, lol.
 
If/when I get a chance to tune a car, I'm trying out the 350Z RS
 
There will be repeats. Don't fret guys :lol:
 
Two rivals signed up... hoping more join soon
 
I'm still searching for a car. lol
 
I was pretty much occupied with my latest project. But it is now beeing rendered. So expect the results soon to be seen. Well still upload to YouTube has to be done.
Hope you all going to like it.:nervous: It was hard work to get this done!!!!!👍👍
 
Definitely JOINING THIS ONE!

Brought my car choices down to 3 cars

See you guys on the streets!!!
 
Last edited:
Finally decided to go with the Honda S2000 R1 '04 for this competition.
 
Last edited:
Ok. Here it is!!!! Hope you like it. 👍

Enjoy!!!!!!



Best watched in HD. If you like it - LIKE IT :sly: :dunce:
 
Finally decided to go with the Honda S2000 R1 '04 for this competition.

I hate to bear bad news but the R1 is banned as it was deemed to be too fast. You'll need to look for something else that actually is eligible.
 
Finally decided to go with the Honda S2000 R1 '04 for this competition.
Sorry that car is Banned. See list bellow of eligible tuner cars 👍

These are the lists of Tuner cars allowed in LotS as of the 21st of May
Garage demo cars are not eligible.

This may/may not be the final list:

Eligible:
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Gran Turismo 350Z RS '07
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon Spoon CR-Z
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Confirmed Non-Eligible:
AEM S2000 - Formula Drift Car
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - Deemed Too fast For 500PP Class
Amuse S2000 GT1/GT1 Turbo - Over PP Limit
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 - Time Attack Car
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera - Over PP Limit
Opera Performance S2000 '04 - Street Legal Race Car
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - Over PP Limit
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 - Demo Car


Under Evaluation:
If the car which you intend to run is not on this list yet, post a message with the Car name on this thread and it'll be checked to see if it is eligible.
 
Don't double post please. Edit instead.
 
hello i dont know why i didnt visit this thread before but i like that concept how i can join?
 
Read Post #1613.
 
Rivals List updated #1643

Need more rivals before we can kick this Tuner Season off 👍
 
Just a quick question: is this Art Morrison Corvette'60 not allowed? I believe there is only one of those corvettes in existence.
 
Just a quick question: is this Art Morrison Corvette'60 not allowed? I believe there is only one of those corvettes in existence.

No, as it is above 500PP limit.
 
No, as it is above 500PP limit.

Ah. Nevermind. I haven't been on my PS3 in like a week and can't remember car data for my life.
 
we're at 5 drivers so far, its in 2 days. let's go!
 
I've got my car and it's mostly ready for battle. I have yet to register because of tuning for Touge Showdown. Count on be registering for the side season.
 
Same as Snake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back