Not open for further replies.
7/21/2013
Rival 1: Niko_KaidoRacers
Rival 2: Wynter92
Course: Kuroihana-Yama
Battle Style: CMSD1
Winner: Niko_KaidoRacers
Rating: 5/5

The FR Battle at lasted 5th rounds. After he lose his control of his car during chasing. My Lady Z managed increasing the gap to ended the race.

7/22/13
Rival 1: CG3284
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Course: Puff Puff Pass Uphill+ Downhill section
Style: initialD Style CMSD ( Overtake is the only way to win)
Winner: CG3284
Rating 5/5

Really good battle lasting 7(?) rounds. Each round was an uphill and downhill pass on a section of Puff Puff Pass. Snake's FD was a real challenge, and overall it was difficult as it was my first time doing that battle style ( I kept going instead of stopping at the turnaround point). I won, but it didn't seem right as I tried cutting into the inside and ended up pushing his FD to the outside with my tank of an Evo. Looking forward to a rematch.

I'm thinking about signing up today in a Scooby for the last few days of the season. However, I'm more interested in another lower budget season for 450PP cars, as well as 420PP. Class C hasn't been around in such a long time and it could be a fun thing to bring to the table.

7/23/13
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Course: Puff Puff Pass Uphill & Downhill section
Style:CMSD (Overtake is the only way to win)
Rating 5/5

what a really epic battle!? we put up a good fight between my Z33 and his FD3S. lasting 10 rounds, uphill section was really hard for my Lady Z but I finally overtaken him when I caught him off guard. it was good race.

7/23/13
Rival 2: Blurr905
Course: Eternity Pass
Style: CMSD2
Rating 5/5

Since he choose to chase but he got overwhelmed by my drifting. I ended the first round by 14 sec gap.

7/23/13
Rival 2: TakumiFuji98
Style: GGH 15 sec
Rating 5/5

I gave Tak 15 sec handicap. And his AE86 seem still no match for my Z33. I think if I should ever gave him 30 sec Handicap... he might could win this one.

7/23/13
Rival 1: Blurr905 (Rx8)
Rival 2: TakumiFuji98 (AE86)
Style: GGH 12 sec
Winner: TakumiFuji98
Rating 5/5

Blurr and Tak made agreed with 12 sec handicap. Tak was hanging in there til Blurr passed him. But 5 sec later... his Rx8 fell into blind corner, he spun out... And believe it or not, AE86 win!

this is amazing. i dont sign onto gtp much, just read info and what not, but this is worth signing on for.
ive been trying to find some touge rooms the past few days. ive always enjoyed it but never could find anyone to practice with consistently.

would enjoy getting with you guys sometime for a few runs! im not that good, but im definitely learning.

add me on psn. zkid009

this is amazing. i dont sign onto gtp much, just read info and what not, but this is worth signing on for.
ive been trying to find some touge rooms the past few days. ive always enjoyed it but never could find anyone to practice with consistently.

would enjoy getting with you guys sometime for a few runs! im not that good, but im definitely learning.

add me on psn. zkid009

I remember you. You were in one if our lobbies yesterday. Not bab, could definitely improve with practice. Welcome to Legend of the Streets! :gtpflag:

Legend of the Streets: Vol. II: Reign
Are you ready to return to the streets!? 8月

I found myself on my smartphone tapping rabidly at the letters hoping a link would open up!! :lol::lol:

You should put a link to the thread in your signature 👍

I wan't to join a LotS lobby to get started again with touge racing and i want to see how you guys race, is there a lobby up or a private room that i can join?

Sven, LoTS room are usually titled initiad touge, and are usually run by solidsnake, optimoscrime, or niko_kaidoracers. Although snake's and optimos's rooms are sometimes random and crazy fun.

7/27/13
Rival 1: TakumiFuji98
Rival 2: Bunta803Fujiwara
Course: Genesis R
Style: CMSD 2
Winner: Bunta803Fujiwara
Rating: 4/5
Battle of the 86's.

Rival 1: Bunta803Fujiwara
Rival 2: Niko_KaidoRacers
Style: GGH 10
:drool:

7/27/13
Rival 1: TakumiFuji98
Rival 2: Bunta803Fujiwara
Style: CMSD 2
Rating: 4/5
Battle of the 86's.

Rival 1: Bunta803Fujiwara
Rival 2: Niko_KaidoRacers
Style: GGH 10
:drool:

that ******** Chris, I know it was you all along who driving the AE86. I don't think it allowed to have two accounts registered for LotS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back