Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed my PS3 but now have a connection error. Pulling apart again to see if I can find the problem.

I have done the reflow method for the 3rd or 4th time and it works like a charm. Usually get about 3-6 months of good operation after it's been done.

Just finished doing it yesterday and have it up and running, problem is the server lag. Do you guys get server lag as well when I'm not in the room? I have direct connection to the modem, but it's qwest cheap rental modem and my connection or ping speed seems to suffer when I'm racing with Slender_man or others who are much farther away.
Try running ur game at 720p. It'll give smoother game play and reset your router

Fixed my PS3 but now have a connection error. Pulling apart again to see if I can find the problem.

I have done the reflow method for the 3rd or 4th time and it works like a charm. Usually get about 3-6 months of good operation after it's been done.

Just finished doing it yesterday and have it up and running, problem is the server lag. Do you guys get server lag as well when I'm not in the room? I have direct connection to the modem, but it's qwest cheap rental modem and my connection or ping speed seems to suffer when I'm racing with Slender_man or others who are much farther away.

Wow! You can get 3-6 months on yours?! I can only get a couple of weeks. I did the procedure right and everything else. It only lasted about a couple of days before I got a malfunction warning (not YLOD; just shut down, three beeps, red blinking light). I'm guessing it's my Blu-Ray drive. Maybe I didn't insert it all the way in.

However I was warned, different PS3's react differently. I've had this one for 4 years now of strenuous gaming and leaving it on overnight, etc. So I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Try running ur game at 720p. It'll give smoother game play and reset your router

Wait, you can do this!? That would help SO much!

Wow! You can get 3-6 months on yours?! I can only get a couple of weeks. I did the procedure right and everything else. It only lasted about a couple of days before I got a malfunction warning (not YLOD; just shut down, three beeps, red blinking light). I'm guessing it's my Blu-Ray drive. Maybe I didn't insert it all the way in.

However I was warned, different PS3's react differently. I've had this one for 4 years now of strenuous gaming and leaving it on overnight, etc. So I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Wait, you can do this!? That would help SO much!
Yup it helps... although your not running as many fps but it stays consistent to help avoid lag when online

I'm starting Lots story again. Here's a cast list of the members in the story . If you don't like your story name, inform me.

Member: Story name:

Slenderman: "The Shadow"
Wynter92: Wynter
Solidsnake: Snake
TimberW: Azure Flush
JC18137: Hei
Streetking07: Crimson Sabre
CG: Siege
che69velle: Shev
Shadowwolf: Wolf
Vacaseg9: Vase
Snooky: Snooks
Badboy_etc: Blitz
Nightingale: Lightning
JackWilson: Jack
RedsunMac: Phoenix
Slidin: Slidin
Badboy_93: Baron
JakeRacer: Jake
Bushido: Cobra
Fragolas79: Frag
KingShizunara: King
Matt123: Matt
Reysoreyez: Reyzor
TakFuji01: Sift
Nismoguy: Rail
Fullmoon: Midnight
TakFuji98: Taka
NikoKaido: Niko
A_Rockett: Fallen

I may make a few adjustments ( might add handles to everyone). Other members will be anounced.

Last edited:
I'm starting Lots story again. Here's a cast list of the members in the story . If you don't like your story name, inform me.

Streetking14: Crimson Sabre
Slindin: Slidin
TakFuji01: Mirage

I may make a few adjustments ( might add handles to everyone). Other members will be anounced.

I don't know how I feel about being called Snake... :lol:

So are you doing a reboot? Or continuing>

Also, on the Tale of the Touge thread, it would be nice if you would link the entries (chapters) to the main post to make them easier to find within the thread. Even though it's only 2 pages so far.

I don't know how I feel about being called Snake... :lol:

So are you doing a reboot? Or continuing>

Also, on the Tale of the Touge thread, it would be nice if you would link the entries (chapters) to the main post to make them easier to find within the thread. Even though it's only 2 pages so far.
I thought of rebooting but I invested too much in the current plot. And I will link the Acts....eventually.
Is the story loosely on that TougeZeroes/TougeHeroes incident from mid-2011? :P
That's an upcoming story line. Should get to it soon. And you're now known as Sift.

I thought of rebooting but I invested too much in the current plot. And I will link the Acts....eventually.

That's an upcoming story line. Should get to it soon. And you're now known as Sift.
Haha, thanks man! I was thinking of Ueo as he owns Garage Sift and I love AE86s more than usual because of him :P I still have that old battle with me and Niko (R1 vs R34) on my YouTube. I'm thinking of re-doing that video with Sony Vegas.

Guys i wanna join lots and join a team and all where do I start?

Keep your eye out for lots rooms and roll with us for a while, team memberships will come once you are known

I'm gonna run as a lone wolf for a little this time till I shake the rust off for team substance, so I'll be running as "Mangetsu" - full moon. Tempted to build a sileighty to use as well.

Last edited:
Keep your eye out for lots rooms and roll with us for a while, team memberships will come once you are known

You forgot me nismoguy89:(

Nismoguy: Eros

Just to inform you, my name is Street-King-07. I'm easily confused with Redsuns-Klutch.

Nismoguy: Eros

I too, have been forgotten.

I too, have been forgotten.

fool, you're new here. Aunt nobody know you but you lol jk. Let Wynter work his narrative magic. We all have a role to play, some sooner than others.

Click the link in his signature to read the first three awesome acts.

@Biller Eros is the Greek version of the Romans' Cupid. Except he's a beardless, athletic youth instead of a cherub.

fool, you're new here. Aunt nobody know you but you lol jk. Let Wynter work his narrative magic. We all have a role to play, some sooner than others.

Click the link in his signature to read the first three awesome acts.

@Biller Eros is the Greek version of the Romans' Cupid. Except he's a beardless, athletic youth instead of a cherub.
Can I be: Rail

Streetking07: Crimson Sabre
Nismoguy: Rail

just wanted to point out its spelled slidin not Slindin...lol no worries though

Story is cool I just never ran an s15 lol and shev makes me think of the crazy redneck guy sheive from the dukes of hazard movie
maxresdefault.jpg

And I can't wait to see what you do with my mach 1 mustang

I'm gonna run as a lone wolf for a little this time till I shake the rust off for team substance, so I'll be running as "Mangetsu" - full moon. Tempted to build a sileighty to use as well.
Hey man in on right now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back