Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting Lots story again. Here's a cast list of the members in the story . If you don't like your story name, inform me.

Member: Story name:

Slenderman: "The Shadow"
Wynter92: Wynter
Solidsnake: Snake
TimberW: Azure Flush
JC18137: Hei
Streetking07: Crimson Sabre
CG: Siege
che69velle: Shev
Shadowwolf: Wolf
Vacaseg9: Vase
Snooky: Snooks
Badboy_etc: Blitz
Nightingale: Lightning
JackWilson: Jack
RedsunMac: Phoenix
Slidin: Slidin
Badboy_93: Baron
JakeRacer: Jake
Bushido: Cobra
Fragolas79: Frag
KingShizunara: King
Matt123: Matt
Reysoreyez: Reyzor
TakFuji01: Sift
Nismoguy: Rail
Fullmoon: Midnight
TakFuji98: Taka
NikoKaido: Niko
A_Rockett: Fallen

I may make a few adjustments ( might add handles to everyone). Other members will be anounced.

i want in on this...... sounds fun

It's basically a drought. I did not expect the course maker take this long to release. :(
Well, there was suppose to be a side season to keep everyone interested in lots till the track editor came out..but it seems everyone is now getting bored with gt6.. kinda sucks though because im moving in a few weeks and wont have room for my setup... oh well time to join some other leagues...

Well, there was suppose to be a side season to keep everyone interested in lots till the track editor came out..but it seems everyone is now getting bored with gt6.. kinda sucks though because im moving in a few weeks and wont have room for my setup... oh well time to join some other leagues...
All the spreadsheets are updated, It's just choosing the right tracks for the season....

All the spreadsheets are updated, It's just choosing the right tracks for the season....
honestly i think the only tracks capable of being considered a touge track would be panarama, matterhorn,and nurb. maybe ascari or how ever you spell it but its too open and wide...

don't forget Deep Forest and Trial Mountain.

I'm still in Cali. So no GT6 for me until I get back.

I've experienced some real deal touge/canyon roads. I also have some amateur video on my phone which I may share.

don't forget Deep Forest and Trial Mountain.

I'm still in Cali. So no GT6 for me until I get back.

I've experienced some real deal touge/canyon roads. I also have some amateur video on my phone which I may share.
Trial Mountian yes, Deep forest is like 50% flat out straights...

Anyone willing to share their Nurburgring lap times with their intended entries? Still curious as no one has answered... :(

Anyone willing to share their Nurburgring lap times with their intended entries? Still curious as no one has answered... :(
Though I won't share mine (for reasons of perserving pride), 7:30 is a good benchmark within the range of normal lap times.

Id rather not give an exact time but if you can beat 7.20 at 500pp and no its not a nsx.. and 7.50 at 450pp then we should have a ok battle..

lol ok battle slidin? Ha I say 730 lol not many cars can get there times down to 720 on nurb unless ur in a nsx or fd. From what I seen at least. Just practice n shave off time.

Just been doing a few runs on the Nurburgring, but using CS tyres instead of SH and have got a best time of 7:49 so far in my 500pp Yellow FD 02, but I think my car is low HP compared to what others might be using at 500pp I only have 313hp. (this is offline time btw, not sure how different an online lobby time would be)

Curious if any other LotS members have been tying out CS tyres? They're are infinite times better than they were in GT5 where in a 500pp car all you got was under/oversteer city anytime you went near the throttle, they have so much life in them now, so much feedback and much more grip than they used to have, the Comfort tyre physics seem so much more fun now in GT6 makes me not want to use SH anymore.

Its not all about hp... power to weight helps but most importantly a well balanced tune...to light it wont stay planted to heavy you can't stop. Too much tq or hp you'll be fighting for traction and so on n so forth

Just been doing a few runs on the Nurburgring, but using CS tyres instead of SH and have got a best time of 7:49 so far in my 500pp Yellow FD 02, but I think my car is low HP compared to what others might be using at 500pp I only have 313hp. (this is offline time btw, not sure how different an online lobby time would be)

Curious if any other LotS members have been tying out CS tyres? They're are infinite times better than they were in GT5 where in a 500pp car all you got was under/oversteer city anytime you went near the throttle, they have so much life in them now, so much feedback and much more grip than they used to have, the Comfort tyre physics seem so much more fun now in GT6 makes me not want to use SH anymore.

I really like the feel of CS tires in GT6. I wouldn't mind doing touge on CS tires, makes the tuning feel that much more important.

Hey everybody I got a lobby open for a touge tournament. If anybody is interested it's 450pp just join and tell me so I can put you in the bracket.

anybody want to go to italy

roads-11-0711-mdn.jpg

Just dropping by to say what's up.

Looking forward to returning next season.

Here's a peek of one of the cars I plan on entering:

13373937274_229b74fe5e_b.jpg

13373739473_9a6bce6863_b.jpg

You guys can add my new account "FD3S_Mat" if you want to do some runs.

Last edited:
Just dropping by to say what's up.

Looking forward to returning next season.

Here's a peek of one of the cars I plan on entering:

13373937274_229b74fe5e_b.jpg

13373739473_9a6bce6863_b.jpg

You guys can add my new account "FD3S_Mat" if you want to do some runs.
Beautiful color

Shutting down gtp profile tomorrow. Only made it for lots sign up long time ago. Nowadays it appears to be a complete waste of time...wont be on gt6 anymore either, unless someone specifically asks me to help them with a tune... I now have multiples of every car in the game tuned for every track available... till then im strictly on the ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back