Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
Cool. I've got some major moves coming up so I may not be online at all for another week.

I miss running with you guys already lol. And I've missed the last five SNAIL Sunday race nights.

LotS community. Just a heads up. I have decided that i will part take in 1 last race.
Exodus vs slidin
Hazardous vs Shadow
Critical vs King
Craft vs Sunny

it will be my last public race in the community. And i wish it to be honorable an respectful. This isnt a race for who wins. It is a send off race. A race of respect. Furious Dragons respects Fortune Hunterz formally known as Monster Energy.
I have been back to Final Fantasy XIV an i must say i missed it an it gives me what i missed. I look forward to the race slidin. No matter who wins i will be happy with the result. Ive come so far in this community. And there is no measure to what i was an am willing to do for the community.
I have fought off negative drivers who attacked LotS. I have taken down leagues who thought we were nothing but rookie drivers. Ive stood up for a community who at first glance thought i would be a wanna be. But i proved my worth an fought for the community, the ppl, the crews, my apprentices, and am proud that i met all of you. Everything i did was for F.D & LotS an i hope my impact helped the community.
I love touge, an i love all ya guys. :-)
Please don't leave.

Cool. I've got some major moves coming up so I may not be online at all for another week.

I miss running with you guys already lol. And I've missed the last five SNAIL Sunday race nights.

We gotta run again, I've been really drifting hard , but it's all for touge, I'm one of those who likes to go around a corner with style xD You can never beat those accidental reverse entries either.

I wish I could join you for this, I haven't played gt since October but my ps3 just will nit cooperate with gt6.. ugh. It won't do the ingame hotfix updates. I haven't given up but will most likely go to project cars.:nervous::embarrassed:

I wish I could join you for this, I haven't played gt since October but my ps3 just will nit cooperate with gt6.. ugh. It won't do the ingame hotfix updates. I haven't given up but will most likely go to project cars.:nervous::embarrassed:
No don't leave gt, :( just be patient lol....

No don't leave gt, :( just be patient lol....

Patience is a virtue we haven't all been blessed with.

I'm missing my PS3 lol

I'm plenty patient aha I haven't given up but I've tried all of the fixes for this but they haven't worked and only being able to play on 1.00 is kind of a bummer and I'm not leaving gt forever just to get my racing fix until gt is fixed. Plus I'm curious about PC and the ps4 controller though.>>>:lol::gtpflag:

I'm plenty patient aha I haven't given up but I've tried all of the fixes for this but they haven't worked and only being able to play on 1.00 is kind of a bummer and I'm not leaving gt forever just to get my racing fix until gt is fixed. Plus I'm curious about PC and the ps4 controller though.>>>:lol::gtpflag:

You should check that you have enough space on you system. At least 10GB of free space will reduce slowdown and errors.

Can you ethernet connect? That might help if you're not already hardlined.

@SolidSnake7735 I should have at least 50gs as it is one of the only games on my new ps3.

@Kryption I have not as I am a floor below my router with no wall jack to plug into but idk if that is the problem... It's not the actual updates that I'm have issues with to clarify. I'm on 1.18 or whatever the newest one is I'm having issues with the in game updates at the warning screen it's like it doesn't even try it just fails and i've tried redownloading the updates so at this point I'm lost...

@SolidSnake7735 I should have at least 50gs as it is one of the only games on my new ps3.

@Kryption I have not as I am a floor below my router with no wall jack to plug into but idk if that is the problem... It's not the actual updates that I'm have issues with to clarify. I'm on 1.18 or whatever the newest one is I'm having issues with the in game updates at the warning screen it's like it doesn't even try it just fails and i've tried redownloading the updates so at this point I'm lost...

That's really weird. I haven't a clue. It's probably the save data.

When GT6 came out, I deleted my GT5 game data but not the save data. One day, feeling depressed, I decided to play GT5 to use the course maker and the game wouldn't go past the opening screen. So I downloaded all the updates and the game still wouldn't go past the opening screen until I deleted my save data and began a new profile.

Now, I'm not saying you have the same issue I did, but it could be some corrupted data.

@SolidSnake7735 Yeah I have no clue.. I've tried using a completely different user with no gamesave and still nothing. I crave gt6 right now so this needs to be fixed.:lol:
Have you tried: Delete all updates, from the xmb press triangle on gt6 and hit search for updates, install all updates, then start the game offline?

Hi, i love Initial D, i saw this thread and i would like to be part of it. How can i sign up/ participate :)

First, You must offer a sacrifice to the gods of Touge. Then, you light a bonfire to cleanse you of all your past experiences with the evil Racing tires.

After you have done this, and only if done proper, you will be visited by three ghosts who will test your might.

pass these tests and you will become one of us!

-----

or you can simply send a friend request to anyone who frequents this thread and join us online for some friendly Touge sessions.

First, You must offer a sacrifice to the gods of Touge. Then, you light a bonfire to cleanse you of all your past experiences with the evil Racing tires.

After you have done this, and only if done proper, you will be visited by three ghosts who will test your might.

pass these tests and you will become one of us!

-----

or you can simply send a friend request to anyone who frequents this thread and join us online for some friendly Touge sessions.

I will send the friend request :lol::lol::lol:

So in touge news. Project Fury is up and running.
Myself (Exodus Fury)
Critical-Fury-
Craft
will be training together and beginning our drive thru the respective teams courses. After what happened to me forcing my retirement from Furious Dragons, us 3 are gonna have some fun with them.
Snake i love your humour. Good to see you back. An im not back to full compete. Im simply here training my 2 ace's who realized what Furious Dragons did to me wasnt right.
When your own crew stabs you an trys to out you. Its good to know the ppl who you have spent a yr training support you.
Project Fury's main courses
Nurb 70% weather 30 surface water
Sierra Reverse
Nurb Reverse Dry.
Good to see all the family

This is just my personal opinion.

The Nürburgring Nordschleife has become so stale. I can't draw any enjoyment from it unless I'm pushing over 400hp. The thought of being full-throttle throughout almost the entire course in a 'slow' car makes me cringe and yawn. Averaging speeds in excess of 100mph for 8-10 minutes a lap (the counts Sierra as well) just isn't attractive unless the car is on the edge of control. Which doesn't happen unless you're pushing mad power.

I'm not trynna knock anyone's hustle here, but I can't be the only one who feels this way.

It has been a long while since I've been posting on this thread.

I guess a lot of developments going on here. Here is my opinion about Sierra and Nurburgring. They were designed as Motorsport Tracks so people can do Track Day or pure Endurance on.

I do not have any fun on faster courses though the elevation change on each section is almost sequential.

I wish we had no elevated tracks that had a rougher feel in the final section. I almost feel like not running it with my SW20 since LoTS was designed for Course Maker so that is why I ask for rain a lot of times or else it gets boring.

I feel ya both. But just cuz someones main is somewhere else. Doesnt mean he isnt fast elsewhere.
I love small end courses as well. But to each their own

My issue isn't with the course being small or large. It's the rhythm and speed that concerns me must. Sure, rain is an added challenge. But it's still the same Nordschleife. As opposed to complaining in the lobby, I'd rather just save the melodrama and not partake.

It just so happens that the smaller courses are the ones with the technical low-to-mid-speed corners.

With course maker we had courses ranging from 3-6 miles. But longer didn't necessarily mean better. It's about the rhythm. On the longest tracks you wouldn't break 100mph 2-3 times outside of the main straightaway.

On the Nordschleife, you have to drive a good 3 minutes before you reach the first corner under 40mph. Heck, even the carousel is taken above 50! It's still a Formula 1 track in my eyes.

-----

I recognize that Côte d'Azur I also an F1 course. But it's a city track. Different aesthetics altogether from F1 courses like Brands Hatch, Spa, and the like.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. How about we do some little introduction/ bio thingy to get to know each of us and our cars better? Feels like the community is drifting apart and it'll be something interesting to do as we wait for the track creator to drop.

Hi everyone. How about we do some little introduction/ bio thingy to get to know each of us and our cars better? Feels like the community is drifting apart and it'll be something interesting to do as we wait for the track creator to drop.

yeaaa that would be cool. We've had a lot of new members since we last did our L.O.T.S. profiles (which can be seen on the first page of this thread, for those uninformed).

but wait... Where Blurr?

Back