Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,253 comments
I bought the Doir bastard early on just to have it, it doesn't have any function i know, but just needed to have everything.
it would be hilarious to find out in a week when it's gone and nobody has bought it that that hideous thing would be swappable with the BRZ engine or something and is the best swapped vehicle in the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

February update is gonna give us an LS7 swap for the Dior Mangusta (but not the regular one). Mark my words.
I had the very same thought but didn't dare to post it because it sounds so stupid. But then, this is PD we're talking about 💩

Mi
Miura or GTO ?
Miura handles poorly mid turn. Im going to tune it, the weight is 45/55 front/rear. I just threw a ballast on it and cranked the weight to the front so it was 49/51 and it’s way better. So I’ll explore some tuning on it this weekend. GTO is loose too but save-able. The Miura would just surprise me halfway through a corner, once you hear the tires start to squeal you’re finished no matter how fast you counter steer. Haha

Mi

Miura handles poorly mid turn. Im going to tune it, the weight is 45/55 front/rear. I just threw a ballast on it and cranked the weight to the front so it was 49/51 and it’s way better. So I’ll explore some tuning on it this weekend. GTO is loose too but save-able. The Miura would just surprise me halfway through a corner, once you hear the tires start to squeal you’re finished no matter how fast you counter steer. Haha
You may check out these tunes:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All track - 1.25

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you)
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom low profile

The 1.25 update run same path of top 600PP on Nordschleife , around 7:12 , you can use the car on Tokyo rain with Sport Hard tires , the car reach 310 kmh end of straight. Just take care during first lap under rain.

View attachment 1207602View attachment 1207603View attachment 1207604View attachment 1207605View attachment 1207606View attachment 1207607View attachment 1207608

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67 - 700pp - Race Hards - With Wing

Unlike the other 700pp tune this one can can put up laps well under 4:00. It's a lot of power for such a light car, so careful on the throttle, especially at FM1/2. It's only capable of 3 laps at FM6 unlike the stock-ish tune due to all of the permanent engine upgrades.
It's a top-tier road car for Sarthe in lap times once you get the "feel" of it (not that it matters... Still fun to go fast though!)

Note: This is a different car than used for the 600pp and 700pp "no wing" tune. If you only have one Miura keep that in mind before doing the permanent upgrades as this is essentially a maxed tune.

Any idea when the Dior Mangusta will be back?!?! 😂
1675326488747.png

Hehe. Not Dior but the next best thing.

PD gonna PD. Removing the bonus spot and taking a regular rotation spot with the standard Mangusta.

Not gonna lie though, glad I got the chance to buy a regular one.
We just used the Mangusta in our DRWF lobby at Big Willow last night with SM tires. It was a fun car to drive once you got used to drifting it through the turns. :)

On January 29, I had purchased two copies of the 1984 Ferrari GTO. Jumping into Wednesday, I returned to the dealership and found that the Dior Mangusta was no longer here. I had purchased two copies of that car and sold one of them. Heading onto Saturday, I had purchased the 1966 Ford GT40 Mark I. With the acquisition of the GTO and GT40, i had acquired all the 1980s and 1960s cars available in this game.

The Mangusta is a terrible car to drive and I would not recommend it.
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67 - 700pp - Race Hards - With Wing

Unlike the other 700pp tune this one can can put up laps well under 4:00. It's a lot of power for such a light car, so careful on the throttle, especially at FM1/2. It's only capable of 3 laps at FM6 unlike the stock-ish tune due to all of the permanent engine upgrades.
It's a top-tier road car for Sarthe in lap times once you get the "feel" of it (not that it matters... Still fun to go fast though!)

Note: This is a different car than used for the 600pp and 700pp "no wing" tune. If you only have one Miura keep that in mind before doing the permanent upgrades as this is essentially a maxed tune.
The Mangusta is excellent with this tune.

I thought that this is time for Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29, but it seems not... Another one to wait, but still one day it appears, invitations from car dealers are way worse to get

Back