Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
With the "January 2024" price adjustments coming with today's update, this is your reminder that the arrows, or lack thereof, on the 10 cars currently in the regular rotation are now predictive, at least until they sell out. If there is a down-arrow there, that means the price will drop the next update and you should wait until then to buy it. If there is an up-arrow, buy now before the price goes up.

This doesn't apply to the "special pick", as arrows do not show up on any cars listed as such.

Edit - Now that the servers are back up, the only car of the 10 in the regular rotation that will be changing in price is the 1995 Ferrari F50, which will be dropping (yes, dropping) 300,000 Cr. to 4,450,000 Cr. on its next appearance. Also, the 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 will not be changing in price.

Last edited:
Now I had to buy the Countach for the new Café Extra mission.

Edit - Now that the servers are back up, the only car of the 10 in the regular rotation that will be changing in price is the 1995 Ferrari F50, which will be dropping (yes, dropping) 300,000 Cr. to 4,450,000 Cr. on its next appearance. Also, the 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 will not be changing in price.
How do you know the new price ? And the F50 show up arrow for me, shouldn't rise the price?

How do you know the new price ? And the F50 show up arrow for me, shouldn't rise the price?
For most of the cars in the game, new engines and new bodies are available in the Tuning Shop, and are, respectively 0.5 and 1.2 times the cost of the car in Brand Central/LCD (Hagerty's)/the "special picks" section of the UCD. A few others are sources of engine swaps, which, after subtracting the 100,000-Cr. installation fee, is half the cost of the donor car.

Those prices get adjusted immediately when PD updates the prices of the Hagerty's cars, even though (outside of a few special cases) those adjustments are not immediately reflected in the dealership.

The F50 had an up-arrow before the update; it flipped to a down-arrow after the update.

Last edited:
ah darn I bought the F50 yesterday. Oh well...lol
You made the right decision.
OPUMO-Ferrari-1.jpg

OPUMO-Ferrari-Banner.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to grind enough for the beautiful blue 911 GT1 and the lovely silver F50 and I now have 6 of each of those cars. Next up is buying 3 more XJ220 so I will have 6 of those. 6 is my limit to keep my garage clutter in check, but I might go to 12 for the 787b and 962C, haven’t decided just yet.

I already bought the older Charger in Medium Green, but I think if one gets it in black, the decal towards the rear is actually red, so I think that looks really cool. I'd be down to buy a second Charger in that color if/when it shows up, especially since it's relatively affordable in the context of legendary cars.
I'm saving up for my first 20M car; the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B.

1366_2000.jpg
Good pick - mine was a McLaren F1 in Base Silver. I think my next 20m car will be the Ferrari 330 P4, as it's the last one I need for the trophy.

I already bought the older Charger in Medium Green, but I think if one gets it in black, the decal towards the rear is actually red, so I think that looks really cool. I'd be down to buy a second Charger in that color if/when it shows up, especially since it's relatively affordable in the context of legendary cars.

Good pick - mine was a McLaren F1 in Base Silver. I think my next 20m car will be the Ferrari 330 P4, as it's the last one I need for the trophy.
I did the same thing. McLaren F1 was and had to be my first. second ... third ... fourth and fifth. Addiction comes in many forms my friend.

I'm pretty curious to see how many people enjoy that grind actually.

I don't mind grinding actually. But, there's grinding, and then there's GT7 grinding. It's a bit much frankly...if the game doubled it's payouts it would basically reduce the grind from about 250 hours to maybe 150 (using collecting the 500 million credits-worth of cars as a measuring stick) and that would feel a lot more reasonable to me.

Last edited:
I don't mind grinding for a couple of hours maybe 3. But when I do grind I rotate races. Lemans, Sardegna rinse repeat. I will use different cars to vary it a little bit. Like I may use a car that will do 5 laps one time at Lemans next time us a 2 laps car same for Sardegna. Usually when i get to the 3rd hour I start getting bored and sleepy so I will play something else

kjb
I don't mind grinding for a couple of hours maybe 3. But when I do grind I rotate races. Lemans, Sardegna rinse repeat. I will use different cars to vary it a little bit. Like I may use a car that will do 5 laps one time at Lemans next time us a 2 laps car same for Sardegna. Usually when i get to the 3rd hour I start getting bored and sleepy so I will play something else
I like building cars to compete at Sardegna. Like using road cars that tune far enough to compete, or race cars which shouldn't be competing against the Gr.3 cars. Always fun having a challenge! Makes the grind more enjoyable and interesting.

Of course the Miura comes in now, though granted, it's the only one I have left for the newly-added Lamborghini Extra Menu. Plus, I might have over 5m earmarked for me, anyway, between getting into gold range for the online time trial at Grand Valley South and my current standings in the GTWS Exhibition Series Nations Cup.

I got myself the 917K. I was actually photographed standing next to this #2 917K in Mulhouse back in 1989. I must have been 1-2 years old, and I definitely don’t remember it.

Now I can more or less shift my attention to the 20,000,000 Cr. cars. So far I have none of them except the 330 P4, which I purchased when it was still somewhat affordable.

Last edited:
Back