Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Both 330 P4 and 917K?! Kaz deserves a penalty for "abusing grind limits". :redflag:
As bad as this is now it still doesn't match that 1 time last year when there where 3 20M cars plus the 917K plus a few other at 8M or 10M in total at that one time there was around 90M worth of cars in the LCD at the same time.😄

Last edited:
I'm grinding for the Porsche but I'm not sure I'll make it. I may adopt a strategy of just grinding until I have 20 million in the bank and then get whichever is the currently or next available 20 million car. Then progress down in value from there. Get the big numbers out of the way asap...

Last edited:
I'm grinding for the Porsche but I'm not sure I'll make it. I may adopt a strategy of just grinding until I have 20 million in the bank and then get whichever is the currently or next available 20 million car. Then progress down in value from there. Get the big numbers out of the way asap...
If that site data is right you still have 6 more days to get to 18M for the 917K.👍

Last edited:
As bad as this is now it still doesn't match that 1 time last year when there where 3 20M cars plus the 917K plus a few other at 8M or 10M in total at that one time there was around 90M worth of cars in the LCD at the same time.😄
I think I remember that one because that was the time I was doing a big grind and rembering buying the old Alfa, I think it was the Merc and the Shelby at 20million. it was a good thing it was before I was working as not sure i would have had the grind time if I were doing it now.

Not sure the 20M Cr. cars will go above but I don't have a crystal ball. Be wary of the 8-10M Cr. they can show up with good raises on their next appearance.

Glad I got rid of the grind.
yeah that's something to consider for sure...

Just popped in to the LCD to buy a couple of E types. One to keep mint original, the other to go full racing (still Nat-asp) upgrade and classic livery. ❤️

Last edited:
Just buy a Honda beat and check in with your TV every 25 minutes or so.

I was not expecting the 330 to show up. I am at 6 mil right now but I know I won't have enough time to get it. I want the Miura but I don't want to spend the money for it. I will have to get the 330 next go round

I've just picked up the 2J. Is it competitive in GR2 and GR1 races?

Also, I think it's time for my 2nd Miura.

I did a bit more research on the Ferrari 330 P4 in general.

The car that's been in the series since Gran Turismo 5 in 2010 is CN.0858. It started off as a berlinetta, converted to a spyder for Brands Hatch '67, then further converted into a Can-Am racer. However, despite being portrayed as a spyder since Gran Turismo 5, it was converted to a berlinetta some time after its time as a Can-Am racer - specifically at some point between 2009 and 2014. Indeed, I cannot find any photos of CN.858 as a spyder at the likely time where PD would be working on GT5, as circa the late 00s, it was still a Can-Am racer. Of course, PD could have used historic information to recreate CN.858 as it was when it went to Brands Hatch in '67, sort of like how I recall hearing that the iconic Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special no longer exists in the form we're most familiar with.

Meanwhile, the 330 P4 that won the 2016 Pebble Beach Trophy is CN.0856. Like CN.0858, this one also started off as a berlinetta and was converted to a spyder for Brands Hatch '67. However, unlike CN.0858, this car remains a spyder to this day, with no changes made to it afterwards. Although its current number sticker is 7, it formerly ran as car #24, taking second at the 1967 Daytona 24h and third at Le Mans that same year. Furthermore, it's previously had some high-profile owners like Bernie Ecclestone and Lawrence Stroll. Despite the official Gran Turismo page stating this was the car that took second at the 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans, that honor goes to CN.0858. (Notably, CN.0858 was a berlinetta at Le Mans, not a spyder.) Furthermore, having access to a 330 P4 spyder today could allow PD to get more accurate information on the 330 P4, rather than relying on historical records.

Therefore, it seems likely that CN.0858 will be entirely replaced with CN.0856 in the next Gran Turismo title.

There's also CN.0860, which is indeed a spyder today, but unlike CN.0856 - and more like CN.858 - it was also converted to a Can-Am racer. In the early 70s, it was then changed back to a spyder.

Last edited:
I bought the 917 yesterday only to see the 20mil Ferrari there as well. I have like 22mil left but am waiting for the McLaren F1.

I don't grind so if I have the cheddar when the cars show up, I buy... otherwise, meh. Of the LCD cars I only have a few left, but they're all in the 18-20mil range. Eventually I'll start buying all all the cars from the regular dealership which will feel super quick and easy comparatively.

And remember when we had a 20mil bank maximum?

Last edited:
Noooo! I missed the Jaguar XJ220 again and even worse it was in green. I mean I have 3 but I want to have 6. Everyone should wishlist the XJ220 before it disappears completely and we’ll see if we can influence the next Special Pick by doing so!

Tonight's new cars.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306190015.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306190024.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306190033.jpg

Gonna buy 2 more F1s:sly:

Last edited:
Apparently the 300SL W194 was skipped. That's a pity because it is one of the two remaining cars, I still miss from the LCD.
The other is the Alfa Romeo 8C. Money is already sitting in my bank, ready to be spent. Come on, show up :)

I love the McLaren F1 in silver but now I'm confused. In GT7 I change some of my usual choices and the Historic Orange F1 is spicy. BTW this could be my first 20 ml car: Kaz ultimately won over me.

How long do we anticipate the Ferrari is in the dealership? I currently have 7 million and can probably grind out the Nurburgring CE for another 4 million today as I’m only a second or two off Golding it then might run a few races at Spa / Le Mans

Any other good grinding methods atm? I think it’s the last car I need for a platinum! (I’m pretty sure it’s that anyways 😂)

Bought the 917K a few days ago and the Big Mac F1 yesterday. 38mil down the tubes lol.

Good news is, I already have the Ferrari P4 and didn't realize it! If I recall, it was a reward car for golds in all the highest license tests. I had forgotten I'd done those.

Back