Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,256 comments
Hi, someone can help with the date of appearance of Ferrari GTO 250 in Legendary dealer shop? I would like to buy it but I still missing 5 mil if I can grind in enough time. Usually stay for a week. But I dont know when expires. Thanks
Just use unlimited ticket glitch / script

The funny thing about these legendary cars is, lots of them are nothing special. Being rare/expensive in real life doesn’t translate to a video game. Platinum chasers and other people will go to every length to acquire them, but for the average rube like me, the appeal wore off very quickly.

The one legend car I am thrilled to have bought is the Mercedes CLK GTR.

The funny thing about these legendary cars is, lots of them are nothing special. Being rare/expensive in real life doesn’t translate to a video game. Platinum chasers and other people will go to every length to acquire them, but for the average rube like me, the appeal wore off very quickly.

That's the good thing about it, not every car is for you, as not every car is for me, and there are only 3 cars for the platinum trophy.
So not that special is kind of subjective imo.
Indeed there are some of the legendary cars that i wouldn't by from the second hand dealer, but from my side.......
Hagerty has some real nice ones wich i'm happy to have in the garage :-)

I bought a few that I really like and use them a lot - F40, Alpine, Cobra, Alfa. The rest can wait - I don't have the FOMO.

Agreed. I haven't been chasing the really expensive road cars.

My favorites are the group C 80s 90s Le Mans race cars (787B etc) which race great and are not that costly. I'm only missing the Nissan.

As far as the more expensive cars, I love the Ferrari 330 P4 and the BMW McLaren FI GTR. But again both are great race cars...

Not at good as the 787B (what is?)
:rolleyes:

I cannot believe this even needs to be pointed out, but:
latest

Last edited:
962 C is good and worth it. Not at good as the 787B (what is?) and I don't have the Nissan R92C, which I'm hoping to grab in the next day or two...
I was abit dissapointed in the R92C , still fun to drive but thought it was quicker at 800pp

Yes, from practical or performance stand point they're not worth it for many, as you can buy 'better' modern cars from BC at a fraction of the cost.

Got the Ferrari F40. Not sure I get the allure, but as I said in my last post I buy mostly race cars in the game in general, not road cars.

At least it wasn't a huge grind.

Lost miserably in it in my first try at Le Mans, then ran the 787B and won to make up the credits (LOL).

I do get the challenge of winning Le Mans in a road car - I've done it and I've won in Gr. 1, 2, 3, and 4 race cars. Just don't have the patience. You have to get a bit lucky with the weather (I didn't in this case - pitted on lap three for IMs with a lot of weather coming on the radar, left the pits and it was blue sky).

Anyway at least I won the Ferrari Challenge at Dragon Trail. Kind of a fun little race.

Just bought the F40, will look nice beside my F50. Is the Porsche 962 C any good. Compared to the Mazda 787B and Nissan R92C.

The 962 is pretty good, especially on the straights...understeers a bit out of the gate...but with some tweaks it's a great car.

Now I finally have the F40 I only lack the Shelby Cobra and the Mercedes Barrker Tourer from the LCD. Is there any way of finding out approximately when they'll appear in the dealership?
Cobra's in the dealership now for 2.5mil. Assume you meant the Daytona? Early-mid July for the Barker, Mid July for the Daytona (unless they keep randomly swapping orders... if so either one could appear during any refresh)
Most of the road cars on that race go through a tank of gas in 2 laps tops when you floor them on FM1 (apart from 787 swapped RX7 obviously).

Try fine tuning it to PP700 and drive it on FM5 or FM6, short shift on half bar and you will be good. In my experience, even 2 laps on FM1 is ok because most of the time the rain comes at the end of lap 2, so then I pit for inters/wets, switch to FM6 and short shift through the rain. When it stops, back to the pits, racing hards and full throttle on FM1 until the end. If anything, it's fun and interesting.

Even if the rain doesn't come, these tuned road cars are so much quicker down the straight compared to the Gr4 cars that you can easily win the race even with 3 stops, you build up enormous advantage lap by lap.
Miura (if you have it) is incredibly fuel efficient at Sarthe. Can go 3 laps at FM2/3 while hitting 185+, goes at least 4 laps if running FM6. Praiano put out a beautiful tune for that beast, and like most of his tunes one can just use the suspension. I did two weight reductions and ran almost 75% more power and it's still a fantastic ride. Just an FYI in case you weren't aware.

Miura (if you have it) is incredibly fuel efficient at Sarthe. Can go 3 laps at FM2/3 while hitting 185+, goes at least 4 laps if running FM6. Praiano put out a beautiful tune for that beast, and like most of his tunes one can just use the suspension. I did two weight reductions and ran almost 75% more power and it's still a fantastic ride. Just an FYI in case you weren't aware.
Dang it! Just when I thought I was almos done grinding the LCD (with the Nissan hopefully in next day or two), someone suggests a car I need! :-) The Miura sounds cool and almost got it last time....

Can anyone suggest a good strategy for the Ferrari F40 at Sarthe? I got three laps at FM6 but probably gimped it too much and got WAY behind... (Plus I pitted for IMs and the weather suddenly cleared up as I left the pit and the F40 just chewed them up...)

Another unpleasant surprise from Polyphony - the F40 in the legends section is now almost double the price it was. I wonder why they do this.

Another unpleasant surprise from Polyphony - the F40 in the legends section is now almost double the price it was. I wonder why they do this.
And it was 450k credits in GtSport. As for why, their focus is to drive people to buy credits. They'll grind you for every little bit. Like how the Sport Mode races seem to always require tires that you don't have :P

F40 is a big pile of something… can’t believe I’ve been reading about it for so long and saved my not so valuable credits and it’s so bad… Le Mans 700pp used to be a walk, including with the embarrassing Tundra SC430 and the F40 can’t even manage that… wish I could sell it back to the dealer :(

F40 is a big pile of something… can’t believe I’ve been reading about it for so long and saved my not so valuable credits and it’s so bad… Le Mans 700pp used to be a walk, including with the embarrassing Tundra SC430 and the F40 can’t even manage that… wish I could sell it back to the dealer :(

You are doing something wrong, i'm guessing it's not the cars fault :)

IMG_20220629_214523.jpg

181b0fe99eb57-screenshotUrl.jpg

181b0feb8f61-screenshotUrl.jpg

Got the Ferrari F40. Not sure I get the allure, but as I said in my last post I buy mostly race cars in the game in general, not road cars.

At least it wasn't a huge grind.

Lost miserably in it in my first try at Le Mans, then ran the 787B and won to make up the credits (LOL).

I do get the challenge of winning Le Mans in a road car - I've done it and I've won in Gr. 1, 2, 3, and 4 race cars. Just don't have the patience. You have to get a bit lucky with the weather (I didn't in this case - pitted on lap three for IMs with a lot of weather coming on the radar, left the pits and it was blue sky).

Anyway at least I won the Ferrari Challenge at Dragon Trail. Kind of a fun little race.
Try Audi R8 road car, easy win

Latest Posts

Back