Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,272 comments
I'm trying to get motivated to do some grinding for some legendary car dealer vehicles but finding it very tough lol. I don't know if GT7 has become a bit stale with all their VGT and fantasy cars appearing virtually weekly in a Gr 1 or Gr 3 race but I always find myself turning on the Series X and playing Motorsport instead.

Does anyone have any idea of when the Nismo 400R may appear again? I was recovering from surgery for a long time and lost both times it appeared on the LCD.

Any thoughts?

PS Remote Play 👍🏻

It will be the end of April
Thanks, man. Can't wait. Funny thing is as soon as I got back home after recovery, I was able to get the Merc 190 Evo II, but not the 400R. As they were launched at the same update, I thought they would be featured together in future LCD updates. But nope! Had to wait!

New cars tonight.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240413200042.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240413200057.jpg

Does the Giulia TZ2 normally only have 4 miles on it when it shows up here?
First time at 7 kms. I usually wait for the lowest possible and buy them then, I already had a Giulia TZ2 at relatively low mileage, 92 kms, but 7 in the scope of Legends Cars is as low as it gets, IIRC. So that’s a buy on sight. For me, anyway.

Last edited:
The Superbird isn't new. It should have sold out last night, but probably because it is the focus of this week's one-make race, not only didn't it sell out, but, with a different color, it transitioned to a "special pick".

I noticed the hostage returned while I was on vacation, only to be replaced by 2 new hostages, the non-Dior De Tomaso Mangusta and the Audi S1 Pikes Peak. I hope the RA272 makes it back, either at its normal spot (it's conveniently due) or as a special pick (which would be the first time a car was such twice between normal appearances), before Saturday.

The Superbird isn't new. It should have sold out last night, but probably because it is the focus of this week's one-make race, not only didn't it sell out, but, with a different color, it transitioned to a "special pick".

I noticed the hostage returned while I was on vacation, only to be replaced by 2 new hostages, the non-Dior De Tomaso Mangusta and the Audi S1 Pikes Peak. I hope the RA272 makes it back, either at its normal spot (it's conveniently due) or as a special pick (which would be the first time a car was such twice between normal appearances), before Saturday.
Color also not changed by the Superbird, this is exatly the same combo which was sold out.

The RA272 is back tonight....as a special pick. Can we really call them "special" picks if every other car is one? :lol:

Back