LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 35 comments
Okay, answer this one, then.. hehe.

With the aforementioned lightsaber problems. Do imported characters from the first game have the problem, or do they play more true to the first game?

I guess, for 360, that would only work if you played both of them on the 360 (Xbox versions w/BC) and have your old game-save.. hehe. That's precisely the reason I bought it for GC, incidentally, since I own the first one for GC. :)

With the aforementioned lightsaber problems. Do imported characters from the first game have the problem, or do they play more true to the first game?

I guess, for 360, that would only work if you played both of them on the 360 (Xbox versions w/BC) and have your old game-save.. hehe. That's precisely the reason I bought it for GC, incidentally, since I own the first one for GC. :)

...I don't know. :scared:

But I'll be picking up the first Lego SW up in a few minutes.

I would say that all act the same. Except of course for the specific swinging animations. But other then that, they are the same as the guys in the original trilogy.

I rented this over the weekend. Took around 9 hours to get through IV, V, VI. 18 levels. Some of the puzzles were actually quite challenging in VI. I had a great time and had a few laughs too. Good rental.

Wow. You can now play as Santa.

LucasArts and Traveller's Tales announced today they have a special gift for Star War and Santa Claus fans.

Ever wonder how Santa Claus manages to work his way down chimneys way too small for him? Or how he seems to stop time in order to visit all of the world's good boys and girls every Christmas morning? LucasArts and TT Games know the answer: Santa Claus is a Jedi Knight whose amazing Force powers allow him to pull off such spectacular feats. A long time ago, he came to us from a galaxy far, far away to exile himself from the Jedi purge led by Darth Vader. (No... that's not official canon.)

But what would have happened if jolly ol’ Saint Nick had stuck around to assist the Rebellion? Find out by creating him in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy.

Click here to view all screenshots

In order to unlock Santa Claus as a playable character, you have to follow these steps:

Step 1: At the Mos Eisley Cantina, enter the following two codes:

CL4U5H (for Santa hat and red clothes)

TYH319 (for white beard Extra)

Step 2: Go to the Character Customizer and create the proper costume. Use a human head, the appropriate red clothing...and don't forget the red cap! Santa can wield the weapon of your choice -- we recommend the green or red lightsaber to seasonally complement his shiny red duds. (Remember, the color of his lightsaber decides whether his Force powers are naughty or nice.)

Step 3: In the Extras menu, activate Disguise 3.

Step 4: Enter the character-based level of your choice in Free Play.

Step 5: Spread holiday cheer to a galaxy in pieces.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12483/Santa-Claus-Is-Comin-to-LEGO-Star-Wars-II/

Too bad I already traded it in. :(

Latest Posts

Back